What would be your play here?

V

Vladimir_eb

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Check... let them to rise pot then on river all in....

W

Whiterosemov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would check but it depends on who raised first before the flop, I'm assuming it was you

If someone raise after you checked, just call it and if the turn do not show a 7 or a 3 and someone raise, just double it/shove it or go all-in

W

Whiterosemov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My bad, you were small blind.. one more really huge reason to check!

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bet... on that kind of board texture OOP you just want to bet usually, especially in a limped pot.

V

Vesloval

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if want to play it safe all in. I would check or raise only a little. 400 is a nice amount but amount to little more the stealing the blinds. if K or A drops you can clean house if they wanna all in.
If they raise go all in though. Get as much as you can outta your hand. Yes you might lose from some craziness but that's poker. just what i would do though

dgospa

dgospa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet... on that kind of board texture OOP you just want to bet usually, especially in a limped pot.

I could do that. Well i checked i was 1st to act.. I know i hit set but i didn't want to bet 1st here..Maybe i did mistake but it seems best move..

nelo80

nelo80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
check raise, and perhaps allin but say allin check up because I know that player that you're playing and know some things like he plays: :)

dgospa

dgospa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
check raise, and perhaps allin but say allin check up because I know that player that you're playing and know some things like he plays: :)

Agree with you about check raise but i wouldn't go all in 1st if he re-raise then i would go all-in cuz i thinked this hand is good enough to squiz some chips from them cuz all-in would scare them for sure. But thats just me :)

SnakeEyeLiarDie

SnakeEyeLiarDie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Smallish raise, maybe 200 or so. If they have a straight draw, try and make them overpay to see the turn and river. If they fold, you probably weren't making very much off that hand anyway. Point is give them improper pot odds so you get paid off in the long run. You're so far ahead here.

dgospa

dgospa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Smallish raise, maybe 200 or so. If they have a straight draw, try and make them overpay to see the turn and river. If they fold, you probably weren't making very much off that hand anyway. Point is give them improper pot odds so you get paid off in the long run. You're so far ahead here.

I agree with you. Better small raise then all in or some mind blown raise i wanted to get paid here, not to scare them..

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost everybody here responded in such a way that is costing you potential value.

On the flop, bet out, not just to protect your hand from potential draws/backdoor draws, but also to build a pot early so that on the turn and river, you're more likely to have all your chips in as a favorite the majority of the time.

If you open shove your entire stack on that flop, with only 400 chips in the pot, you're never going to see any value from that. That's the least profitable option.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Bet 100 and pretend you are waiting for the straight, if they pay and turn is no connector, All In!

T

trent32la

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Leading this flop so it doesn't get checked through. 200-300 is a good bet size. River sizing is fine and I would consider going larger than 500 since it's likely one of them has Qx if they called the turn and players are not folding a Q here.

BenjiHustle

BenjiHustle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
300 otf, imo. 600+ OTR, imo

gustavo2104

gustavo2104

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raise 400 or 500, If anyone has straight, probably answer with an all-in and you must decide if you try to connect a poker or full or fold, If anyone not had straight probably they folded, with 3 or 7 will pay. Some talk about getting value, but in a flop 4-6-5 there high probability of a straight and straight defeat a three of a kind.

dgospa

dgospa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raise 400 or 500, If anyone has straight, probably answer with an all-in and you must decide if you try to connect a poker or full or fold, If anyone not had straight probably they folded, with 3 or 7 will pay. Some talk about getting value, but in a flop 4-6-5 there high probability of a straight and straight defeat a three of a kind.

Well u have point there, it would be nice play.

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I protected mi hands doing raice the pot, because have project to straight.

T

Tomioto3095

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think i will bet small, for increase the pot. And with the turn and river, i will continue the c-bet