Use the CardsChat Hand Converter/Replayer to analyze your tournament hands!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Game
Hold'em
Game Format
No Limit
Table Format
MTT
Currency
$
It's finally here! The CardsChat Hand Converter & Replayer converts your poker hands into a sexy, easy to read format, as well as provides a video replayer of the hand. We recommend using our converter for all your tournament hand histories. You can access the converter here:

CardsChat Hand Converter and Replayer <<Click here!

Or you can go through the nav bar at the top of any forum page. Check out the screenshots to see how to navigate.

From Desktop
ae674812365f11458a6516c5637bcf4a.png

1. Hover your mouse over the word "Poker"
  2. Then hover over "Tools"
  3. Then click "Poker Hands Converter"
From Mobile:

1. Click the hamburger menu in the top left corner:
52f4e7439fabbaddb1994e9e520da24c.png

2. Click on the word "Poker"
b039fd470151905bd02b9580c7e6fec4.png

3. Click on the word "Tools":
d68bfb37b09d11dde4594af073751e9d.png

4. Then click on "Poker Hands Converter"
15e7a47fc35cba832e493c28eab71d38.png

What's supported?
Most poker sites' hand histories are supported with this converter. Just paste the plain text history into the converter and you're good to go!

How can I post on the forum?
You have a few options when you use the converter. Here's a breakdown:

Forum Code:
You will select this option when you want to post a hand for discussion in the Tournament Hand Analysis or the Cash Game Hand Analysis forums. It will take your hand history and convert it to a much easier to read format.

Plain Text:
This is the same as above - just not as sexy.

Replayer:
The replayer plays your hand in video format. You can share this in the forum, social media or anywhere else online. See the snippet below to see what the replayer looks like!

485405c89c994b1fef115131a341e301.gif

Questions or issues?
If you have any issues with using the converter you can ask them here:
Official Pokeit & CardsChat Hand Converter Support Thread

Last edited:
vskots150

vskots150

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's really better than text and the interface is very pleasing to the eye, much better than on boomplayer

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Problem with hand history copying on ACR

Try to copy hand history on ACR and can't - how do it?:confused:

V

VBB112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sexy? What features are sexy? This information will help me sell it to my wife.

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Is there a way to use the "replayer" without it showing the showdown? I want to post a hand and have comments without members knowing villains hand or which player won. Can the replayer do that?

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Is there a way to use the "replayer" without it showing the showdown? I want to post a hand and have comments without members knowing villains hand or which player won. Can the replayer do that?
I'm pretty sure there is an option to leave out results. But I will need to take a look.

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm pretty sure there is an option to leave out results. But I will need to take a look.
It doesn't seem to work with the "replayer" option, or maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It doesn't seem to work with the "replayer" option, or maybe I'm doing it wrong.
Yeah, you're right - looks like it includes the results in the replayer, even if you tick the "do not include" box.

I've made a post in the support thread asking if that's possible.

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah, you're right - looks like it includes the results in the replayer, even if you tick the "do not include" box.

I've made a post in the support thread asking if that's possible.
That would be super cool. Thanks!

iugiug

iugiug

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,
I have a hand I'm trying to convert using the replayer option, but nothing happens, it just says hand has already been converted in a different format. The hand is from a 7+.70 triple up on ignition. Thank You.

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hello,I pasted my handhistory from pokerstars (plain text) in the converter and got the message "there was a problem converting your hand"
Maybe because the text in my datas is in German?

Last edited:
wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hello,I pasted my handhistory from PokerStars (plain text) in the converter and got the message "there was a problem converting your hand"
Maybe because the text in my datas is in German?

answered myself by "Try and Error". As asumed, changed the language into English and the Handconverter worked. Great Tool !

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I understand this option to convert the hands, but not to create a specific topic to clear my doubts, I would like to take advantage of this one. Thank you!
A few years ago I used the universal replayer to analyze my tournaments (all hands played) but lately I can't download the program anymore.
aKLo2UD.jpg

Either the site is down or it no longer exists.
Does this program still exist?
Do you know any other completely free program that can analyze my hands?

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I understand this option to convert the hands, but not to create a specific topic to clear my doubts, I would like to take advantage of this one. Thank you!
A few years ago I used the universal replayer to analyze my tournaments (all hands played) but lately I can't download the program anymore.
aKLo2UD.jpg

Either the site is down or it no longer exists.
Does this program still exist?
Do you know any other completely free program that can analyze my hands?
I'm sorry, I don't know what program you are referring to.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It's finally here! The CardsChat Hand Converter & Replayer converts your poker hands into a sexy, easy to read format, as well as provides a video replayer of the hand. We recommend using our converter for all your tournament hand histories. You can access the converter here:
CardsChat Hand Converter and Replayer

Or you can go through the nav bar:

89dd3c949ac6d92edb8aecc24d313bc2.png

Most poker sites' hand histories are supported with this converter. Just paste the plain text history into the converter and you're good to go!

You have a few options when you use the coverter. Here's a breakdown:

Forum Code:
You will select this option when you want to post a hand for discussion in the Tournament Hand Analysis or the Cash Game Hand Analysis forums. It will take your hand history and convert it to a much easier to read format.

Plain Text:

Replayer:
T
he replayer replays your hand in video format. You can share this in the forum, social media or anywhere else online.

Worst hand wins again. Why am I not surprised!

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Update the post image about the CC Hand Converter location.

Attachments

• 1662441682784.png
    1662441682784.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 7
C

CARNA6E

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure if I should post it here, but I'm having a problem with the Hand Converter & Replayer, using replayer output format hand history I copy&past from PokerTracker4 is converted, but regardless if I tick "hide results" and/or "hide player names" the replayer will always hide player names and won't show a showdown.

I was wondering if anyone has the same issue or perhaps it's because of my browser (Chrome, unupdated for windows10 as I'm still on 7) etc

B

bocheech21

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat Hand Converter and Replayer

Or you can go through the nav bar:

89dd3c949ac6d92edb8aecc24d313bc2.png

You have a few options when you use the coverter. Here's a breakdown:

Forum Code:

Plain Text:

Replayer:
T
he replayer replays your hand in video format. You can share this in the forum, social media or anywhere else online.

sick

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands