Queens hold and we bust the next hand

When cutoff shoved for less, it reeled me in to call

W

wizcup

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This happens a lot especially on early - mid tournament. Win or lose, it's a coinflip.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think getting it in with 99 is terrible there. Nothing wrong with folding there either.

Don't stress over the hand.

R

ramignis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with a stack of 15 BB, this is a small error. but you could not equalize but play raise 2 BB and fold on all in if this is a big game.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you plug this in to a program like ICMizer, it might tell you, you need something slightly stronger to call here, because you are against two players, and the second one should have a fairly strong range. But it has to be pretty close, so its not like, this was a major blunder. Also if these guys were getting it in light, calling with 99 might be just fine. The fact, you were against QQ and AK, does not make it a bad call, since even a wide range will also contain the best hands.

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is not a terrible call but I dont think its a good call. The reason is you are going against two players. The likelihood that one has a bigger pair or that you are going against three over-cards or more between the two hands is fairly large. Obviously depends on ICM and where you are compared to the bubble but this is a gamble to me, one that you would not need to make at 15 BB with a little time to still play push/fold and possibly get a better spot. That advice is coming from a nit so take it for what its worth.