KQ Clubs UTG; Open Ended Straight Draw on Flop

999lucfer666

999lucfer666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Question.

Pocket QK utg clubs position 2utg, utg 1 fold, BB 100/200, stack 4230, I raise 530, utg3 call, play 1 on 1.

j107 flop, I check he bets 1/2 of my bank, fold? or all -in?

Flash did not make it, either straight or a pair of catch on the turn and river. Outs are many, but his bank is 7 times more than I do, what action to bring distance +?

Last edited by a moderator:
Crazymoney16

Crazymoney16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would raise all-in. His bank big, maybe he's bluffing, also you have 14 outs, it`s acceptable, as for me.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Moved this to Tournament Hand Analysis.

Can you please make sure in the future, to format your hand a little better so that it is easier to read. You will get more and better responses if your post is in an easy to understand format.

You can also use the tool we have in this section to post a new hand

Andrey Smirnov

Andrey Smirnov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep, unfortunately, there are many threads where I cant even read a hand.
I dont feel check/shove flop, but check/call isnt good too. Why did you miss c-bet flop? As preflop agressor oop on this flop usually you must c-bet to immediately generate some fold-equty .

B

benjustben

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bet that flop!.. but yea id reraise allin here (but im a donk soooo)

S

sillymunchie

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say your oop, all players are acting after you, so if your to check that flop it has to be a check raise, looks stronger but if he has the goods ur not getting him away from his hand 56% chance of hitting + times you get the fold can make this +EV, its shorthanded by looks of things meaning KQ is usually good

Jim Brown

Jim Brown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
easy shove, easier cbet/call

about 1500 in the pot with antes hero has about 3700 remaining so I assume it's about a pot size flop bet. Villain can't be folding (or lol) so it's 3700 to win 3700+1500 only 1.4:1 only need 41% equity. Hero has an open-ender and probably pair outs as well, maybe a back door flush, not entirely clear.

probably a fold pre in early position with only 21bb