K-10 is the worse hand for me

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always lose having this hand/ I don't know why, I started to notice it last time and now I am afraid of this damn hand, it forces me to click fold. are there any hands you hate above all??

:ks4::10s4: = :goodnight

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well good for you. 27 is the worst hand for most of us. :p

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play only MTT tournaments and I never play with K, T.
Not because it is an unlucky hand for me, but because it is not strong enough for a serious game. But I often lost with such a hand as Q, Jo, it is probably unlucky cards for me.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
72o is the least potential hand few people play it and it wont get you into too much trouble but the worst hand all variables considered is KJ and probably KT. Why? Because they are the strongest weak hands in the game and their pairs are almost always dominated. KT is a 2 gapper which cannot hit pairs because they get dominated badly by AK and its combos, KQ and its combos, KJ and its combos, AT and combos and AA,KK,QQ,JJ,and TT. Terrible hand good for nothing except shoving all in desperation with 10BB or less it is strong enough to continue the hand but not strong enough to win....bad attribute. KJ i'd say is the worst because it make you think you got two high cards because both are face when in reality J is a middle card.

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate low suited cards like 78 or 89 tend to call with these

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate low suited cards like 78 or 89 tend to call with these
perhaps these hands are more for cash games, I play these cards when I have the biggest stack in MTT

Last edited:
omnom8

omnom8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if it was exposed from below it is not bad hand it is bad play ( can i say so ?! )

but if you loses like KT<T9 pre i think you just need to get some statistics and look it
it will be balanced on the long ride

Flight777sem

Flight777sem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come on man it’s just a perceptual selectivity. There is nothing wrong with K-10 &#55357;&#56836; I believe it will change some day for your K-10 , good luck &#55356;&#57152;

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
k-10

k - 10 is not that bad....i realy belive that worse hand is 7 - 2

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
KT vs other weak hands like 72, have better odds to win. So i don't get how can it be the worst hand.

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on a lot of factors: suited or unsuited, pre-flop or post-flop, position, etc. But this can be a good hand. Just learn a little more about how and when to play it and it won't be as bad as you think. :)

O

oreleo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have good sense of humor. What kind of answer do you expect to receive. May it by range of unfortunate hands.

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think

I always lose having this hand/ I don't know why, I started to notice it last time and now I am afraid of this damn hand, it forces me to click fold. are there any hands you hate above all??

U dont play with that cards if u have 0% winning hand . Like me with KJ ... :))

L

Lexgrof024

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say AJ , and generaly high cards with low kickers often get me in trouble.. :D

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah K 10 is one of those hands I tend to fold more then I call unless it is suited:0) AJ suited always gets me don't know why I call it all the time:0/ I have even went all in a couple of times with that hand:0) keep grinding and good luck out there:0)

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

AK, it looks good and hardly wins. Most tend to overplay this hand. 2nd is jj for the same reasons.

rikisrakis

rikisrakis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree that KT is a difficult hand to play. It's good enough to play in position, or to 3bet a button raise if it's suited sometimes, but the problem is that it ends up being dominated by the majority of other strong hands because it's near the bottom of the playable range. I used to lose a lot of money on this hand, and KJ, until I realized that these aren't hands that you should be playing aggressively. I try not to get attached to them, even if I end up hitting top pair in some situations.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
K10 can be a bit tricky. I like playing it if I have position and the pot is cheap - all suited broadway cards are nice to see the flop with. As far as hating the hand? No, but i surely dont fall in love with it either. Among some of the "top hands" I dislike are as follows::

K10
KJ
Q10
AJ
A10

I love playing QJ for some reason, seems to be one of my "lucky hands" - but again, if overplayed, it can cost you alot of $$ so just slow your roll, take a different approach and just remember - it IS ok to fold top pair sometimes.

Like you hand, dont get married to it - have fun at the tables, keep grinding.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
K10 is such a mediocre hand that gets beat by so many hands. When you see this hand for now on, just fold. You'll save yourself a headache or 3.

S

Stormforge

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's Q8 suited for me.

I don't play it all that often, but for some reason I always feel a tinge of regret laying it down. It just looks so good aesthetically it's gotta be good for something......right???

J

JekinTar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

for me, there are no certain lucky combinations. I rarely play with cards below 10. Although higher cards are also not a guarantee of success, but with them I feel more confident. And not with all the pairs I play, then I look at the opponents.:)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands