Ivansito26 - Big $0.55, $1.5K Gtd

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon, this is a hand where there may be controversy, whether played well or not, but was it good move to make a bet on the flop?
luck or was a lucky move,

knowing that there could be a Flush project or a straight

https://www.boomplayer.com/25361629_B458095E6A

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know if it would play like this, I see mkuitos flush, I do not know if it's EV to play like that.

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I have two cards of the same suit, almost leader in chips on the table and I connect two pairs, I could not fold

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and now with letters premiun I have down in chips

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lots of variance in these tournaments with the best losing cards .. play as you play them

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Amazing hand man! Very lucky !!!

bahajan

bahajan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker there is no right or wrong games.There is no universal method that guarantees success,but there are ways to maximize Your chances of winning!

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In poker there is no right or wrong games.There is no universal method that guarantees success,but there are ways to maximize Your chances of winning!

thanks I think the same but also the poker has its range of games and positions, maybe it was luck

A

AviCKter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon, this is a hand where there may be controversy, whether played well or not, but was it good move to make a bet on the flop?

Yeah, this early in a tournament I'm not going to call a 3-bet with that marginal of a hand. Its a losing proposition.

Just wondering, what was your plan if the OR 4-bets? What was your plan on the flop? This time you got lucky flopping great, but what if you hadn't flopped that good, say flopped mediocre, what was the plan then?

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, this early in a tournament I'm not going to call a 3-bet with that marginal of a hand. Its a losing proposition.

Just wondering, what was your plan if the OR 4-bets? What was your plan on the flop? This time you got lucky flopping great, but what if you hadn't flopped that good, say flopped mediocre, what was the plan then?

that the position was not the most appropriate, but I always like to bet cards of the same suit, of course I will not go all in preflop minimum fold .. and as I just started the tournament and and 345 chips was not much to see the flop.

maybe was luck for me ..

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

not all the hands premiun win, from time to time you have to bet mediocre hands, and if you're a leader in chips you can do it

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fold that hand facing a 3bet preflop.
I'd usually never get in with K9 this early & specially not facing a 3bet.
Generally you are giving away your chips freely if you keep this up. You have to have some opening, 2 bet & 3bet calling & raising ranges

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fold that hand facing a 3bet preflop.
I'd usually never get in with K9 this early & specially not facing a 3bet.
Generally you are giving away your chips freely if you keep this up. You have to have some opening, 2 bet & 3bet calling & raising ranges

same situation with you 9d 8d jejejej..

G

Gnikace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You got freakingly lucky... the guy with Jacks must have got really mad... He had the perfect flop where u thought u had the strongest hand, but he was the one holding the best hand... he check raised correctly... u got the only river that could have saved u... Did you get itm in that championship?

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
same situation with you 9d 8d jejejej..

Very wrong. 98s is a suited connector. It has a ton of potential in improving. And I was the one to 3 bet there. If I was facing a 3bet, still I would have folded. K9 is a suited 3 gapper. It does very bad post flop

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The call 3-bet with K-9s - a controversial decision, but unexpected for the opponents, but to create a loose image is acceptable. On the flop, bet the bank is correct because the board is very wet. Good, so a happy ending :)

taurusix

taurusix

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That hand was a normal fold after 3 bet action. You just got lucky on the river.
It seems that this kind of play is pretty normal on these levels [emoji6]

rikoberto

rikoberto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Standard fold preflop..As you played,on flop i like your bet as its 3-way pot and draw heavy..villain's range when he raises all in on flop must be KK+,JJ,99,AKs,AKo,AT-AQ of diamonds..against this range you have 58.37% equity so you are ahead..so i would call his all in as you do..

T

trent32la

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fold pre or 4B. Considering 3Bs in the early stages are heavily weighted for value, it is a fold.

Flop I'm going smaller (around 2/3rd pot), and obv call it off.