It happened

jeterkid925

jeterkid925

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some fag hit aces 2 hands in a row to bust me on 2 consecutive hands, I went all in with jacks then he called, then I had 100 chips went all in with 8 9 and he flippped over aces.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even though it sucks that it happened, there is no need to use the term "fag."

HoldemChamp

HoldemChamp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Besides.

He had the best hand and won. Isn't that what we want to see when we play that kind of hand.

I know if I would rather be beat by a better hand anyday of the week as opposed to J4 offsuit to my good hand.

RammerJammer

RammerJammer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, I hate it when they suck out on me with those pocket Aces!! How gay is that? I mean, you had the absolute nuts with Jacks and middle connectors, right? Those idiots should be strung up by their thumbs! :stupid:

russdogg77

russdogg77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Couldn't have said it better Rammer
I have had 2 pocket in a row in a home game I think it was KK but not very common

Russ

diabloblanco

diabloblanco

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best part is that this guy who "sucked-out" two consecutive wins with the best starting hand in holdem, is now gay because of it.

I always wanted pocket Aces twice in a row, but now I'm not too sure, what with the whole homosexual conversion that comes with them.
/sarcasm

MicheleW

MicheleW

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't go all in on anything preflop - you can get killed with the 5 cards drawn. Why not wait and see what happens after the flop, you may have gotten an inkling he had a better hand than you. Then you wouldn't have lost all or chips, just a smaller amount.
========

(QUOTED) "::: some fag hit aces 2 hands in a row to bust me :::
AND (QUOTED)" ::::but now I'm not too sure, what with the whole homosexual conversion that comes with them.:::: "

Using words like that really confuses me because they usually come from young people -who I thought were so much more tolerant than us older folk. Maybe its just slang, but I didn't realize so many young people talked like that to each other. :)

M

Malocchio287

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
meh just slang now, doesn't really mean anything....oldie :)