Chips
i would do exactly the same thing ^^

D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have raised more preflop, maybe that gets them to fold 22, but even then they may still just call. On the river, I think you could have simply called since the board is paired and a preflop call from them includes a lot middle and low pairs, which is exactly what is on the board. Obviously there is bad luck here. Just trying to give you some other things to think about.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That was bad luck, the only difference I had made is in the pre-flop, maybe the raise would have been X3 but that did not change anything. The hand was well played.

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you know what's a correct answer? fold preflop:p

LarsLucidor

LarsLucidor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have done the same, maybe raised a little bit more preflop but probably not enough to make him fold the twos.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I have faced this situation many times. it's a very difficult choice. however, the presence of a pair on the Board should focus on the presence of a possible full house of the opponent. at this time I would make the call, although I stupidly went to the end and lose.

LarsLucidor

LarsLucidor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have faced this situation many times. it's a very difficult choice. however, the presence of a pair on the Board should focus on the presence of a possible full house of the opponent. at this time I would make the call, although I stupidly went to the end and lose.
Yes the pair on the board is scary in terms of the risk of a full house

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would just call on the river, cause we have paired board and there is risk of a full house.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have done pretty much the same thing most of the time, either way it wouldn't work out for me, lol . I'm terrible

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It was an incredible hand; I could only lose with a full house and 4 of a kind; on the river I already knew that with a full house she did not win; but to my amazement she linked the 4 of a kind with his pair of 2.
Regardless of whether I had made more raise preflop, on the flop; what I regret was that I went with all in inside after she raised 1000 chips; there I used to throw my chips to stay within the 27 winners. Being practically classified for the next round, I was foolishly eliminated, the experience serves me to see my priorities of the moment.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd 3bet turn and 3bet the river ( Not all in).

SuzdalDEcor

SuzdalDEcor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Flop raise is ok. Turn call is ok.
River his bet size dont look like bluff.... i think you must just call here

S

skeptix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because of the sizing on the river, he's polarized to full houses and bluffs (maybe a few flushes as well). I know it feels weird to never put in a raise with this hand, but I think you should just call. I'd also prefer a min-raise/fold to a jam.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands