$Freeroll NLHE MTT Turbo Rebuy: Call/All-in preflop with A7s

S

skeptix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With villain winning 4 hands in a row (which I assume were similar preflop shoves), I do think this is a call.

B

Brawo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Correct decision, 8BB Mfactor=3
You can not wait for better hand because blinds will destroy you. Classic coin flip. Sleep well. I hope you lost earlier big spot, because you shouldn't be too tight. Remember about your fold equity, here this statistic is 0%

Z

zuker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nevermind how many hands he won, top question is his range. if he pusing very wide its call

B

Brawo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here doesn't matter how wide is his range, stack is so low that only all-in/call is right decision.
I disagree that "nevermind how many hands he won" of course it has importance. If he won 4hands and f.e. show not premium hands but playable hands that catch contact often with flop or completely crazy hands and he stil play, we can expect he has a premium hands because smart player know that thinking opponents remember this statistic and he can use it with successfull.
"We bluff because we want be pay off when we have good cards not for adrenaine"

S

sirrupetot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
U can't wait more, u need to call.

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
where are you from?) it's a hyper-turbo freeroll where players push almost every hand in the early stages of the tournament. of course, with 8 blinds - it's the easiest call.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think it's a fold. A7s isn't that great of a hand and you're often beat by higher Ax. Better off calling a jam like that with any two rather than Ax and hoping they will connect with the board.

SuzdalDEcor

SuzdalDEcor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is freeroll. You have 9bb. VS idiot I will call any ace

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s a call, definitely, but if you are near a add on part of this tournament maybe you could wait . He wins 4 in a row, rng is on his side, so you need to think twice before you play against that kind of player