$Freeroll NLHE MTT Turbo: explain this play

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just looks like V1, with the 43o, was looking for his draw to connect and just missed it and v2 was hoping to hit a pair and just assumed v1 didn't have an A. The betting seems kinda random and I've never played in the pokerschool league so I can't really tell if it's normally like this in elementary but yeah nothing special just looks like v1 playing a pretty straightforward draw and v2 only playing his cards and maybe bluffing a pair of aces.

S

seve13061984

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
preflop bad plays for both villains; otf v1 bad play, v2 good play vs this small bet, Ott v1 bad call vs v2 aggresion because of bad pot odds , river both players play fine.

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pretty standard here. v2 with qj thought he was beat so he checked. Sometimes you gotta fire the 3rd bullet. No way BB calls a river bet there. But, hindsight is 20/20.

S

seve13061984

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
on a freeroll 3d barrel he s gonna being called a lot of time. At bigger stakes 3d barrel Otr is a good play

U

ucdengboss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry I cannot begin to explain a single one of those bets on any street. Player 2 limps pre in bad position with a questionable hand and gets min raised by the BB who holds 34o? I don't get either of those. I do call the min raise with JQ though... I guess that is one part that I do understand. On the flop the min bet is probably just to stop the action cheap with a drawing hand and hopes to hit a 5 but it doesn't work, is raised and he calls his draw anyhow. The BB checks now not hitting his draw and the JQ fires a second shot and gets called. I guess this is an ok play as your opponent has not really shown any strength by min betting the flop and checking the turn so he continues to represent an Ace. Check down on the river.

That's my best explanation.