$Freeroll NLHE MTT: My queens could not.

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what's a point to post this hand? everyone loses similar spots every day.

but wp. Allin is correct here

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With just 5BB to start the hand, poker is really simple. Only move is all in or fold preflop, and QQ is of course always going to be all-in. Only exception is, if its a satellite, and you can fold your way to a sure ticket. Same idea with a DON (dubble or nothing).

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why is this not in the bad beats section? 5Bob, QQ...what else is there to say? You got two outtered...such is poker! Suck it up and be glad it wasnt a 1 outter!

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
what's a point to post this hand? everyone loses similar spots every day.

but wp. Allin is correct here
I don't get you, man, everyone can post a bad beat anytime, just because you don't like to create threads, and I don't see QQ losing to 22 everyday

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes you have won me with similar hands,
U and legy has a lot of lucky. :D
:laugh:, serious? I have 3 years in this forum, I know where I can post anything, this info don't change my comment above

mizak, he is right, this is a forum to analyze, there is a forum for bad beats (little tears forum).:captain:

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just an unlucky hand with the small stack shove.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
sometimes you have won me with similar hands,
U and legy has a lot of lucky. :D

mizak, he is right, this is a forum to analyze, there is a forum for bad beats (little tears forum).:captain:
look your comment man, what do you analyze there? "Unluck" cmon! :sleep:

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well this thread turned into a shit show real quick didnt it...

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me this is not a bad beats but just bad luck any bigger pair can lose to a smaller pair in an allin

There is no scientific definition of a bad beat, but to me having 80% equity and losing does feel like a kind of bad beat. It will happen of course, but it still suck, when it does. If we get down to something like 60/40, as when we have AJ against KQ, then I no longer consider it a bad beat.

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not much to say about this hand. You have 5 BB with the blinds coming up in the next hand and you have queens. You shoved as you should have and got unlucky. You want hands like that to call and roughly 1 out of 5 times lower pairs beat higher pairs. No one likes it but it is part of the game.