I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a pity it was final straight it was already itm
I think I played just a little bad luck ...

Winning Poker, Hold'em No Limit - 100/200 (20 ante) - 9 players
Replay this hand on CardsChat

speedlimit85 (UTG): 5,030 (25 bb)
AIKISABAKI (UTG+1): 2,807 (14 bb)
GOAT4BOAT (MP): 4,925 (25 bb)
LIONBT (MP+1): 2,960 (15 bb)
1MilhaoSemNada (LP): 8,777 (44 bb)
Guerrillero61 (CO): 2,650 (13 bb)
Pioner_r (BU): 2,854 (14 bb)
chuckberry (SB): 4,330 (22 bb)
OMGAFN (BB): 4,020 (20 bb)

Pre-Flop: (480) Hero (1MilhaoSemNada) is LP with Q Q
4 players fold, 1MilhaoSemNada (LP) raises to 540, 1 fold, Pioner_r (BU) 3-bets to 2,834 (all-in), 2 players fold, 1MilhaoSemNada (LP) calls 2,294

Flop: (6,148) 3 J 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (6,148) 7 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (6,148) 4 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: 6,148

Showdown:
Pioner_r (BU) shows A 5 (a straight, Ace to Five)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 30%, Flop: 29%, Turn: 16%, River: 100%)

1MilhaoSemNada (LP) shows Q Q (a pair of Queens)
(Equity - Pre-Flop: 70%, Flop: 71%, Turn: 84%, River: 0%)

Pioner_r (BU) wins 6,148

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is nothing to learn from this hand. hands a lot worse than QQ are also a call, when we open for 2,6BB and get jammed on for 14BB in a situation with no particular ICM-pressure. What he had, and how the board ran out, does not matter. Yes he jammed a little to loose. He should at least have had A5s and maybe even something a little better than that. But whenever our opponents make mistakes, we should be happy about it.

And its difficult to imagine, that this hand would have ended up in a forum, if you had won it. Then you would just have said something like "what an idiot - he got what he deserved" to yourself. But you ignore the fact, he had 30% equity, when the chips went in, so he is supposed to win 3 out of 10, and this was just one of those 3. Its nothing to get upset about or worry about. Just continue to make the right decisions, and in the long run results will follow :)

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
standard, nothing to say about the hand.

RimworldDoctor

RimworldDoctor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is nothing to learn from this hand. Hands a lot worse than QQ are also a call, when we open for 2,6BB and get jammed on for 14BB in a situation with no particular ICM-pressure. What he had, and how the board ran out, does not matter. Yes he jammed a little to loose. He should at least have had A5s and maybe even something a little better than that. But whenever our opponents make mistakes, we should be happy about it.

Exactly. Sometimes you're going to get hit by a 10:1 bad beat and that's okay. Sometimes you're going to correctly shove and try to win the blinds but run into AA.

As poker players, we can only try to make sure we're making the correct play at the time. :cool: The chips will fall as they may.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand the point of posting this hand....

You got your money in good and picked off a 3b bluff in a spot where you had 70% equity to win the hand preflop. Who cares that he ran out the straight??

There is nothing to learn from this hand and if you were to question your decision here I would say that perhaps poker is not for you.

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a part of the game, you can't fold every time anyone raises allin puting him in a hand better than your, in his position with this stack some players will shove a wide range, and you will be in front the majority, a good hand in general will prefer raise to extract value.

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You just got very unlucky there. In CC freerolls, those kinds of beats seem to happen a lot.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is nothing to learn from this hand. Hands a lot worse than QQ are also a call, when we open for 2,6BB and get jammed on for 14BB in a situation with no particular ICM-pressure. What he had, and how the board ran out, does not matter. Yes he jammed a little to loose. He should at least have had A5s and maybe even something a little better than that. But whenever our opponents make mistakes, we should be happy about it.

And its difficult to imagine, that this hand would have ended up in a forum, if you had won it. Then you would just have said something like "what an idiot - he got what he deserved" to yourself. But you ignore the fact, he had 30% equity, when the chips went in, so he is supposed to win 3 out of 10, and this was just one of those 3. Its nothing to get upset about or worry about. Just continue to make the right decisions, and in the long run results will follow :)

Truth I'm sorry for taking your time I posted on the wrong topic it was supposed to be on bad beats ... But you're right

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

very sweet and polite u ... have any problems? how much bitterness:)

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

yes, it's true and i raised 2.6 to get allin really ... a dream

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Fold pre! Aces always hit on that site!