$Freeroll NLHE MTT: $Freeroll NLHE MTT: maybe just call for value ? or is good isolation ?

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I probably fold that from the small blind since you had 3 more people left behind you. It worked out this time but alot of people limp monsters in early positions. I'm never flatting there.

So my plays would be...Fold>Shove>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flat calling.

JeffersonJV

JeffersonJV

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
well, I never calling there neither shoving, because this bet is almost 10% of my stack with 3 left with an effective stack of more 10% of my stack this could go very bad easily, I would be lucky to even get a coin flip as you did in this situation, considering you are probably at the beginning of a tournament the best way you could play is to be tighter and play for more value.

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have 3 players behind, this is early level of blinds so I think the best way here is fold. There will be a lot of better spots to take more chips from opponents.

also remember that his range is better than yours. He will mostly dominating your JT... rest are flips :) I can't see hands that You dominating preflop in this spot, maybe T9, 98

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would fold preflop. Thats too many blinds to call. J10 suited is a great hand but not in that spott.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I agree with the rest here , it is an easy fold pre , I would rejam with 99+, AQ+ because we have two limpers pre and it is a freeroll where many players tend to open limp even their AA.