1dkp0k3r

1dkp0k3r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Villain - 60 BB in MP
Hero - 18 BB in HJ

60 players left, 10 places paid, blinds going up in 1 minute leaving me with 15 BB

Villain is a crazy player, has a big stack and has already lost about 2/3 of it in the last orbit.
Very active raising preflop, been shoving the last few hands, lost the last 2 hands

Action folds to Villain, he shoves all in

I have :6h4::6s4:

Do you call or fold?

Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What did villain shove with when he won or lost those several hands? I don't play on ACR so don't know if hands are instantly mucked or do they always show when shoving like on PS?If they do show, then you should know more about your opponents range, and whether 66 are ahead or not.
If we have no info on the villain, at all, I would personally fold, because almost always villain will have two overs (we coin flip) or a bigger pocket pair (we are dominated). Also, blinds will not affect you for another 4 hands, so there is a chance of getting better cards for a shove.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would fold 66. So many better opportunities you can get with that many bbs. I think 9s I would call.

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
even if he is crazy, with 66 you have probablu coin flip. I think with your stack You can wait for better hand :)

But call will be good. If it would be on the bubble You should fold it :)

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
6s are pretty weak hand when you're sitting on a 18-15BB stack to call all in from HJ (3 players left to act in a freeroll). Even if the shove is from a maniac. You can find a much better spot! I think!

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
For me is a Fold! 66 is not very strong, so no way I will pay an All in this situation, If you get down to 10BB then I will call. :flute:

S

Sorin Iliescu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends on your stack related to the blinds, if you are very short, you can call, else is a clear fold. also, as he has much more than you, i tend to fold here

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
18bb is quite a large shove. Id look for a better spot than that. ...but it is tempting LOL

E

Ehusstle

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I would call with just about any small pocket pair but I'm just trying to get to the Flop so I can hopefully catch a set

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this situation you should fold. About your stack and hand.. calling a shove or shoving yourself are two very different situation.
It is good to shove 66 in late position with a small stack, or so many other hands.. but better to call just with bigger ones 99+ AQ+ probably.

J

jrx1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
18BBs with the remaining players to pay is still fold.

1dkp0k3r

1dkp0k3r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What did villain shove with when he won or lost those several hands? I don't play on ACR so don't know if hands are instantly mucked or do they always show when shoving like on PS?If they do show, then you should know more about your opponents range, and whether 66 are ahead or not.
If we have no info on the villain, at all, I would personally fold, because almost always villain will have two overs (we coin flip) or a bigger pocket pair (we are dominated). Also, blinds will not affect you for another 4 hands, so there is a chance of getting better cards for a shove.

Hands that the player chooses not to show, even at show down, are not available (That I know of, if they are, SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW PLEASE!!!!)

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's a tough spot. In general, I would fold 66 to a shove. You still have enough of a stack to wait for a better hand.

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Villain here can play loose this with about with 27%+ range. Example his minimum range: 22+, A2s+, K9s+, Q9s+, J9s+, T8s+, 98s, A5o+, KTo+, QTo+, JTo. Your 66 with his 27% range is here with 52% equity. Your stack is only to push. I play this coinflip.

M

mjarom21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He will be looser in that position, but even than 66's are at best a coinflip. If you are going for the win and aren't looking to just min cash in a freeroll for a couple cents, I would be calling this and moving on with my day if I didn't hit it. Obviously there are differences in a freeroll and a tournament that you paid $50 to get into, so I wouldn't worry about playing PERFECT poker in a freeroll. Mostly because it is not a good sample of players. You are most likely playing with 99% fun players that go in with just about any hand they "feel" like is a winner.

1dkp0k3r

1dkp0k3r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I folded. Ended up busting with QQ vs AQ, same player as above

Folding in Poker