LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go broke lol.

Joking aside I guess a case could be made for just calling the river bet since the ace hit. The most likely hand playing with you being A3 and the occasional AA. Also calling might bring the other player along for just a call for the many times you win the hand. Just a bad beat, you didn't do anything wrong.

What will you do if you flopped full house in this situation??

https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/924DnTwJQ

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah on the cooler, unfortunately they happen but I would look past that and see if there is any street that we could improve on. I like raising on the flop here and not for protection of my hand. I normally am not on board with raising on the flop when I hit the world however we need to look at what villain (and those behind) could have here. Villain min bets which is essentially like a check most of the time but it is a little different here as he could easily just check. That to me says he has a little something and a little something is enough for us to get more value by building the pot than from just calling behind. I feel like he is calling our raise way more often then he would fold to it and therefore would be a good move for us to make in terms of value. Yes there are others in the pot to consider as far as value goes but they will also possibly call if they have a pocket pair just giving more value to us. Obviously the end result would be we would lose a bigger pot if we flop raised but Im trying to not worry about the results of this hand and focusing more on what we should do the next time we are in a similar spot. Sick bad beat.

erik_lima

erik_lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since this is a freeroll, I would reraise on flop, increasing the pot to collect more chips on the other streets.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a bad beat and a cooler, but it is also a very poorly played hand. Why are we not putting any chips in until the river? This is not the way, we win in poker. We need to build the pot up on the early streets, when we have a strong hand like this.

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
UTG raised with 46s? I wonder what their Button range looks like.