$Freeroll NLHE MTT: Was this AllIn Ok

bhuelse

bhuelse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

would you say this AllIn was Ok from my side? It was from the cardschat freeroll on Pokersstar today.
The only thing, I would change afterwards, where to go AllIn preflop for better protection.
https://www.boomplayer.com/29235286_CCD0FAFA5B

regards
Bhuelse

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have open shoved when it was my turn to act.

We have a decent pair and most times we will pick up blinds and antes. It's the time of the tournament we want to build our stack. If we get called we are flipping or better like we were here.

Sucks you lost this time but going all-in here was definitely the correct play.

Better luck next time.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your hand doesn't need protection - you have an absolute monster at this stack depth (20bb effective) blind vs blind.

I like the raise pre, although we could go a hair smaller. And we end up getting the absolute ideal outcome, where the villain wakes up with a good hand (that's NOT better than ours) and jams. We get to call it off as a big favorite.

There's not much else to be said. Nice hand, and better luck next time - just cause you lost doesn't mean you should have played it differently. I don't think you'd have posted this hand if the baord was 963 4 2.

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the first thing to consider is the positions, war sb and bb. The range of the hands being played is wider, respectively, the push from the opponent to the Bb is correct and your call is correct! just this poker! good luck at the tables!