$Freeroll NLHE MTT: AA, КК and TT did not resist a pair of ladies!

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars Cardschat $100 Daily Freeroll Hold'em No Limit (125/250)
Replay this hand

Seat 1: Victor_Od (7271 in chips)
Seat 2: babuin72 (2095 in chips)
Seat 3: Eduado715 (2803 in chips)
Seat 5: nera75 (3779 in chips)
Seat 6: $ylt@n12 (836 in chips)
Seat 7: lekain (1190 in chips)
Seat 8: HeadAche96 (5020 in chips)
Seat 9: bichep1 (4241 in chips)

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to lekain [Tc Ts]
Eduado715: raises 825 to 1075
$ylt@n12: calls 811 and is all-in
lekain: raises 90 to 1165 and is all-in
HeadAche96: raises 3830 to 4995 and is all-in
Eduado715: calls 1703 and is all-in
Uncalled bet (2217) returned to HeadAche96
*** FLOP *** [Qs 7c 3s]
*** TURN *** [Qs 7c 3s] [9c]
*** RIVER *** [Qs 7c 3s 9c] [9s]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
HeadAche96: shows [Ah Ad] (two pair, Aces and Nines)
Eduado715: shows [Qd Qc] (a full house, Queens full of Nines)
Eduado715 collected 3226 from side pot-2
lekain: shows [Tc Ts] (two pair, Tens and Nines)
Eduado715 collected 1062 from side pot-1
$ylt@n12: shows [Kd Kh] (two pair, Kings and Nines)
Eduado715 collected 3694 from main pot
lekain finished the tournament in 58th place
$ylt@n12 finished the tournament in 59th place
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 7982 Main pot 3694. Side pot-1 1062. Side pot-2 3226. | Rake 0
Board [Qs 7c 3s 9c 9s]
Seat 3: Eduado715 showed [Qd Qc] and won (7982) with a full house, Queens full of Nines
Seat 6: $ylt@n12 showed [Kd Kh] and lost with two pair, Kings and Nines
Seat 7: lekain (button) showed [Tc Ts] and lost with two pair, Tens and Nines
Seat 8: HeadAche96 (small blind) showed [Ah Ad] and lost with two pair, Aces and Nines

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's me with :qd4::qc4: :D very luck, I didn't expect that they would have these hands

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone is super short here - the hero is on about 4.5bb or so - TT is too strong to fold. There is nothing to review here, this is just a massive cooler

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This happens especially in the later stages of the tournament! In hold'em, no hands preflop having 100% of winning!

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Wow, what a cooler hand! This is the moment when you get up and pick your bag. Such a bad way to go out. :(

Last edited:
ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
beautiful hand, very interesting AA KK QQ 1010 !!!! UuuUUOOoLLll

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone is super short here - the hero is on about 4.5bb or so - TT is too strong to fold. There is nothing to review here, this is just a massive cooler

This happens especially in the later stages of the tournament! In hold'em, no hands preflop having 100% of winning!

Wow, what a cooler hand! This is the moment when you get up and pick your bag. Such a bad way to go out. :(

That’s poker. Move on!

beautiful hand, very interesting AA KK QQ 1010 !!!! UuuUUOOoLLll

Thanks for your feedback! :)

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is one of those times where it's just predetermined that it's all going to get in the middle and the 5 cards on board may change who the winner is. Of course the AA/KK will get unlucky from time to time, just have to take it on the chin and move on to the next hand.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pretty crazy that 4 big pocket pairs were dealt in the same hand, but of course this will happen from time to time. Poker wise there is really nothing to analyse other than the open raise with QQ. Eduardo715 has a little over 11BB and chose to make a very large raise to more than 4BB.

This is not a good strategy, because if you put in more than a third of your stack already, you can never fold to a jam, and you can usually not fold on the flop either. So either a min-raise or a push all in is a better play here. Of course with these hands behind him, the money would have went in regardless.

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is one of those times where it's just predetermined that it's all going to get in the middle and the 5 cards on board may change who the winner is. Of course the AA/KK will get unlucky from time to time, just have to take it on the chin and move on to the next hand.

Pretty crazy that 4 big pocket pairs were dealt in the same hand, but of course this will happen from time to time. Poker wise there is really nothing to analyse other than the open raise with QQ. Eduardo715 has a little over 11BB and chose to make a very large raise to more than 4BB.

This is not a good strategy, because if you put in more than a third of your stack already, you can never fold to a jam, and you can usually not fold on the flop either. So either a min-raise or a push all in is a better play here. Of course with these hands behind him, the money would have went in regardless.
Thanks for your comments!

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seat 3: Eduado715 showed [Qd Qc]
Seat 6: $ylt@n12 showed [Kd Kh]
Seat 7: lekain (button) showed [Tc Ts]
Seat 8: HeadAche96 (small blind) showed [Ah Ad]

Request to those who are on a short leg with mathematics, please inform about the probability of this event. It is difficult to believe in the reality of what is happening or the hand layout is random.:alien:

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Request to those who are on a short leg with mathematics, please inform about the probability of this event. It is difficult to believe in the reality of what is happening or the hand layout is random.:alien:

You can find similar hands on Youtube from live poker transmissions. Wont happen all that often, but millions of hands are played online every day.

moulan7

moulan7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Math wise the probability is the same as if they were holding 22, 44, 66, 77.
These things happen of course on huge sample of hands.
If they don't happen then something goes wrong xD

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this situation, I was interested in two questions:
1. The probability that one hand on hand can be almost four monsters, indicated in digital terms.
2. Do you have 100% confidence that such distributions are random.
Personally, I do not. I play far from millions of hands, but situations like this happen quite often. Not so impressive but still.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this a good hands, :(:(:(it is irresistible to play those hands, but as always the variance will change things

oiUAEh oIUeh AOIUeh oaIUeh aOIUeh oiehoa UIE

it is true!!!!:D

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WOW, Just one of those WTF!! hands :O) Poker will give it like that sometimes. You win some and you lose some :O)

gravac

gravac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never folding my beautiful Queen's I love them, I love even more when there is 3 of them

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lekain finished the tournament in 58th place
$ylt@n12 finished the tournament in 59th place
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 7982 Main pot 3694. Side pot-1 1062. Side pot-2 3226. | Rake 0
Board [Qs 7c 3s 9c 9s]
Seat 3: Eduado715 showed [Qd Qc] and won (7982) with a full house, Queens full of Nines
Seat 6: $ylt@n12 showed [Kd Kh] and lost with two pair, Kings and Nines
Seat 7: lekain (button) showed [Tc Ts] and lost with two pair, Tens and Nines
Seat 8: HeadAche96 (small blind) showed [Ah Ad] and lost with two pair, Aces and Nines
WOW! Crazy hole cards at once!

This looks to be early in the tournament based on the blinds. Most likely no one made a mathematical error and since it was early then ICM considerations were not in effect.

Congrats to the QQ for getting there and taking down a massive pot! Hope that the pot was enough to take to the money!

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. The probability that one hand on hand can be almost four monsters, indicated in digital terms.
Personally, I do not. I play far from millions of hands, but situations like this happen quite often. Not so impressive but still.
I think when we have doubts about online distributions being random we should also consider why we do not question live hands. For example - what a WOW hand in the 2018 wsop Main Event on the absolute bubble to the final table.

In this 2018 WSOP televised hand we saw :as4: :ah4: -vs- :ks4: :kh4: -vs- :kd4: :kc4: Do we also question the randomness of this hand dealt in live poker? ;)

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can find similar hands on Youtube from live poker transmissions. Wont happen all that often, but millions of hands are played online every day.

Math wise the probability is the same as if they were holding 22, 44, 66, 77.
These things happen of course on huge sample of hands.
If they don't happen then something goes wrong xD

a tragic story for the pair of Aces

oiUAEh oIUeh AOIUeh oaIUeh aOIUeh oiehoa UIE

it is true!!!!:D

WOW, Just one of those WTF!! hands :O) Poker will give it like that sometimes. You win some and you lose some :O)

Never folding my beautiful Queen's I love them, I love even more when there is 3 of them

I think when we have doubts about online distributions being random we should also consider why we do not question live hands. For example - what a WOW hand in the 2018 WSOP Main Event on the absolute bubble to the final table.

In this 2018 WSOP televised hand we saw :as4: :ah4: -vs- :ks4: :kh4: -vs- :kd4: :kc4: Do we also question the randomness of this hand dealt in live poker? ;)
Thank you all for your comments! I am glad that this poker hand has aroused your interest! :)
I have repeatedly seen the confrontation with three pocket monsters: AAvsKKvsQQ, AAvsKKvsJJ, AAvsQQvsJJ, KKvsQQvsJJ and more. That happens.
I consider this a nice poker hand. It is a pity that this poker hand did not get among the winners in the contest.

Last edited:
F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I think, I have seen that once online. Its kind of cruel really. You are looking down at KK and thinking "X-mas time", but in fact you are drawing almost dead :)