vox1er

vox1er

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Near the bubble.

Blinds 400/800/800 BB ante

I open K9CC from UTG+1 for 1600 with 29K stack (~ 36BB) which is mostly the effective stack. 6 players including the blinds make the call.

Flop (12K) 872ccx

Blinds check, action on Hero and I have 27,400 behind. How should I play this?

- Bet like 4k ? If I get one or more calls I will have about PSB on turn. Should I shove? If I get raised just get it in?

- Check? If so, shove to a bet? I don't like just calling there.

- Just shove? Feels like a flush draw then. Can I also play my AA, KK this way?

The table has mostly been soft and I don't rate them to be good players. What if there are 1-2 good players in such a multiway spot?

Z

zhilipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You could bet like pot size to defend your hand. they should be afraid of you having suited connectors so a Straight flush draw or 2 pair. you should have one caller max so you might have to outplay him later or hit your second nut flush wich should be good enough

S

StepUp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't open K9 suited from UTG around the bubble but if u hit the flush draw I would check raise as I am out of position or just go check check to the river hoping to hit Ac

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually you would c-bet this flop with the double overs and flush draw giving you 15 outs (9 full and 6 partial) or close to 50% equity against most top-pair type hands.

With 6 opponents still in, that's still a fine option: You can c-bet half pot and get it in facing raise.

It's also reasonable to check since now it's likely someone else will bet; if they do, check-shove to get it in with fold equity.

Lastly, if you bet and get called, turn play depends a ton on the card and number of flop callers. Assuming you miss, you want cards that change the board texture, and most important few flop callers. If 4 or more go to the flop and you miss, it's best to just give up at that point. If you get it heads-up you would definitely want to jam most turns.

Full Flush Poker