sabaka123 (UTG+1): t57519 71.8 BBs
Crossy2779 (MP): t32580 40.7 BBs
Akrugl (HJ): t73437 91.7 BBs
pesch77 (CO): t18909 23.6 BBs
raisedance (BU): t89429 111.7 BBs
dufferscoff88 (SB): t41095 51.3 BBs
PlayerL33t - HERO (BB): t49117 61.3 BBs

Pre-flop: (2000) Hero is BB with :qc4::7h4:
6 folds, dufferscoff88 raises to t2400, Hero raises to t5000, dufferscoff88 calls.

Flop: (t10800, 2 players): :5c4::5h4::qh4:
dufferscoff88 checks, Hero bets t5400, dufferscoff88 calls

Turn: (t21600, 2 players): :6s4:
dufferscoff88 checks, Hero checks

River: (t21600, 2 players): :5d4:
dufferscoff88 raises to t30595 all-in, Hero calls

Pot: (t82790)

Showdown: dufferscoff88 show :5s4::ac4:

Question: Isn't luck for me or i could find fold? Thanks

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, this is what I would have done, easy fold pre-flop I do not know what reading you had of the opponent that with Q7 you called that raise, the rest of the hand does not have much to analyze with all respect I think you lost this hand in the pre-flop

F

FernandPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, this is what I would have done, easy fold pre-flop I do not know what reading you had of the opponent that with Q7 you called that raise, the rest of the hand does not have much to analyze with all respect I think you lost this hand in the pre-flop

I've got the same opinion about it. But he made a 3bet though, didn't call there. I would like to know why you did that, and what your thought process was like!

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very tough hand, I certainly wouldn't have folded. That's the issue with playing bad hands, there's so many ways things can go wrong, for example with reverse implied odds.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Small blind vs big bĺind is a good fight.When I am small blind I generally try to steal with shoves.

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When he called your raise on the flop that was a red flag.

rocketbox

rocketbox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I agree this is a fold PF. But you got the top pair... when he calls your flop bet, you should have sirens going off. FOLD FOLD FOLD .... don't worry, you'll get 'em next time

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yah BB is better position to win against SB I say but if you have a hand always smooth call your SB for the highest rewards

Flight777sem

Flight777sem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the information we got about the opponents. Honestly it might be tough but i think you could find the fold on the river aganist that over bet show. What bluff he might show there AK ?? Worst possible hand he is showing it’s Q and probably with better kicker than yours. I wish you could make at least pot control check on the flop then just play check call game.

John Turnner

John Turnner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've got the same opinion about it. But he made a 3bet though, didn't call there. I would like to know why you did that, and what your thought process was like!

He steals the blinds. Did not once. I folded, now decided to answer with 3bet. Of course, I collected Four of a Kind of three cards to one , but I don’t have to believe every time ?! on the river, I thought he had a queen too.

R

RocwX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you really wanna 3-bet that hand, make sure it has enough fold equity. Whenever I decide to 3-bet I choose from 3x to 3.5x the current bet size. By betting rouhgly 2x you made it too hard for the other player to fold.

I agree with how you played the rest of the hand, very tough to lay down a full house. By the river you could maybe fold by thinking that you're only really beating a bluff. The worst hand that would shove for value would be a Q with which you would split the pot (there is no kicker in a full house). The last 5 or QQ would win the hand and are the only other possibilities. So it all comes down to the question: "is he bluffing?". If you think he isn't, definitely fold. The pot odds are terrible if you know you can only split it.

John Turnner

John Turnner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the information we got about the opponents. Honestly it might be tough but i think you could find the fold on the river aganist that over bet show. What bluff he might show there AK ?? Worst possible hand he is showing it’s Q and probably with better kicker than yours. I wish you could make at least pot control check on the flop then just play check call game.

Now I like this line more. thx

Loonbat

Loonbat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now I like this line more. thx

Agreed 100% with flop check for pot control,especially holding 1 heart. Less likely to check flop if I have no heart blockers. I am rarely making the 3B w Q7o bvb, UNLESS I have been able to extract folds by doing this previously.

As played, calling river.

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pre is close but generally should be a fold.

Flop we should check or bet smaller generally.

As played we cant fold river.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As soon as they call your raise preflop, that should send off some signals that you're up against something strong. I do understand the re-raise and trying to steal it, but if they are playing strong and good hand poker, that's a tough raise to make.

Warriorasf

Warriorasf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you had position he would only make that move if he had the 5, you should have folded.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands