All-in or fold

fantata666

fantata666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mine and al in risk is big but it is hard work for three people to pay again this is my software and my luck and it is on your side

S

Skillstone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ez fold imo. Never make assumptions based on the results. Even without knowing the VPIP or other info about your opponents, your equity there was anywhere between 37-41%, which possibly can't justify an all-in there against this many opponents. Against a single opponent - I would go all in though.
You'd probably have better opportunities for the remaining blinds on average, so don't sweat it!

D

dayontour

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right to fold

Great question, I belive you played the right hand by folding, my main reason for this is -
1. You where lucky you got to see 3 other players go all in first.
2. To go all in at the blind stage with any hand you really only want to play 1 on 1.
3. Live to fight and win another game. :rolleyes:

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
was there a mistake on my part or was I playing correctly ???

https://www.boomplayer.com/uk/32269429_492DDAD0FA

I would play all in. 12 big blinds, and I always play to win, not to win prizes. Although depending on the situation in the game? if it was a bubble and the money is at hand, you can of course reset it. Of course, 3 all in requires serious consideration. A difficult situation, a good hand on your pocket, and such a difficult decision! How did that game end for you?

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion best fold
why the game will end quickly if you have good cards
if you have good cards i dont think i'm entering everything

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
hahaha! what a hand!!!

were you on the bubble???

anyway, I think you are very unlucky!!! you are surely right to assume that you are dead, but still, I think that short, with 13 BBs and AK suited you had to go for it!! unless you were on the bubble and cashing counts for your bankroll!

what a hand!

gg gl

P

pandapower99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the fold was the right call. If you discount the OR and the first caller as you are likely way ahead of their range, the second caller has imo a much more polarised range QQ+. In that case your in bad shape 70% of the time.

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think fold was definitely the right play AK whilst a strong hand isn't a made hand and surely these guys have you crushed being results oriented you would of won a huge pot but you could of also not improved and being out. Against the single all in its a snap call but not with the action before it got to you

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would play all in. 12 big blinds, and I always play to win, not to win prizes. Although depending on the situation in the game? if it was a bubble and the money is at hand, you can of course reset it. Of course, 3 all in requires serious consideration. A difficult situation, a good hand on your pocket, and such a difficult decision! How did that game end for you?

I played a few more hands and lost all-in KK <AK (ace on the flop) !!!

Attachments

• Безымянный.jpg
    Безымянный.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 43
M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a tough spot because so many people are all in but with you only having a little over 10 bb stack I think you have to call all in there. Also with so many people in if you can win the hand you have a great chance of winning the tournament. I would not do this with a suspect hand but your hand AKs is very strong.

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A good hand to put up for discussion, :as4::kc4: a Strong hand, you only lose to AA KK, some love each other hate it I learned that there is no right or wrong in poker so play ok lol.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
in theory you did the right thing because your hand was weak because you didn't know much about the other opponents, as it is the last position had lower pairs than A but what would have happened if it didn't come out is A, that's why in my view you did the right thing

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It clearly makes your decision more difficult with more callers. I cannot say i’d make the same choice but feel you made the right decision without a pocket pair.

T

thomaspen2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can see a nice fold, what would be happened if you call and there is not a Ace or king, the same question maybe but now you dont loose money

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
13 big blinds with AK suited in the big blind

this is an all in for sure .. pot odds!!!

unless you were close to the money bubble.. other than that ALL IN for sure!!

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well it’s big tournament, and if you’re not in the bubble, with AK suited you really have to call. Not ideal situation, but with 13BB it’s must do. We all waiting situation like this, and it’s same thing if you end in 550 or 500th place, but if you get through, your in a really good shape to go to the final table, or get bigger prises. With 13 BB you will not have better opportunity.

B

BrewCrewWI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think in folding after 3 All-ins you made the correct move. Somebody was going to likely have a PP. So heads up you're starting behind. One would also think someone had an Ace or King in their hand too. Could have been AA or KK. So facing a PP you'd have had 1 or 2 less outs. As this hand played out though you were one spade away at the best possible drawing hand you could hope to begin with. The big stack had the other two covered so you may have got a money up with 2 being knocked out while you play on for a better hand(as you show above but unlucky loss)

This is what to me I feel is a set-up hand to cull the field. You happened to see you would have caught the winning hand. Me? Flop would have been 8qj. So I knew I lost already.

Congrats on your winnings from this tourney. More than I have for a bankroll.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With such a card and so many players in allin, you did the right thing. According to the theory of chances, you had little to win.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Opinions are divided !!! It seems that in this case there is no right answer, and this is just the case when you need to trust intuition (but, unfortunately, it let me down). Thank you all for your reply !!!

S

sheltowee420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Folding is the right move in this situation. I like to be pro-active, instead of re-active. If you are making the move first for all-in, fine, but when others jump first, I like to get out of the way, and let them knock each other out.

A

Arthur ZM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You had to call for two reasons. First, you have a very short stack to continue a normal game. And secondly, it is unlikely that you will then get a hand better than AKs.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No decision here unless there are bubble or ticket factors. Snap call. You're probably 30% to win against their ranges and you're getting better than 4-1?

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know if folding AKs in that situation is "correct" or not. All I can say is that I would never do that myself, even on the bubble. Heck, in that particular situation with already 3 players all in and covering me, I would have gone all in with 910s, let alone AKs.

Folding in Poker