Fold preflop.... As played raise/jam flop for value. Played bad

ConDeck

ConDeck

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
opponent was aggressive. he would not have thrown his cards

We don't want him to throw his cards, we have the best hand like 98% of the time. We want him to call with worse.

You should still fold this pre. Bad hand, bad position = fold

ghOst

ghOst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ehhh...preflop call was kinda ecky.

ConDeck

ConDeck

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You played that hand correct on a 16.5bb.

MrBadAss

MrBadAss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2/3 on that flop that is super wet, and 3/4 turn, and with that bet on the turn he might 3bet shove you and thats +ev

P

println

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I know that is not the position. I did not raise rates because of the flush draw. The right action?

http://www.boomplayer.com/ru/poker-hands/Boom/18049733_7DBE70BE2D

I do not like limping UTG with a hand like A9o as it has good chance going multi-way. You are better off getting heads-up with the aggressive player or folding.

I think a bigger flop size bet is better, you should target the Ax hands which will definitely call, so will the flush draws. Get more value.

Why did you bet the river? To me I'd want the missed flush draw to bluff and I don't think there are many hands you beat which call (board is pretty scary)? Maybe A8 or A7?

Also, if you do bet the river for thin value consider folding the river against most opponents. You are usually behind unless the player has been bluffing, which is even more reasons to check the river.

P

println

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
http://www.boomplayer.com/ru/poker-hands/Boom/18057775_25C708EB05

I understand that I have to do 3BB. here except Ollin all right?)):goodnight

I think you definitely have to shove here and I'll give you another reason. The UTG stack is huge relative to everyone else, this means he will be opening up way wider and calling off with A9+

Also, you stack is dangerous low you're going have to gamble. With the money in the blinds and antes a majority of your worse cases (pairs) you are even money (45% equity with 45% odds) but you can never assume only pairs raise here.

Also, if you call and an A or K hits your letting him off the hook but taking all the risk.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hate the limp, but hated the bet on the flop (Even more so than that limp), and than to compound error upon error, you throw out a tiny river bet 1/5th of pot? I mean what's that supposed to do? If Intention was to fold, than why didn't you? If Intention was to get It In by river, than why didn't you bet bigger on flop/turn/river? I don't understand what happened.

This is the reason why you Just don't limp with hands that have reversed implied odds, both hands were terrible, but what's even more so crazy, was the fact that both were played bad.

Unlucky on the river but you did It to yourself

You played that 2nd hand well, but got super unlucky on flop