$50 NLHE STT Deep Stacked: $50$ NLHE STT Deep Stacked: $ : How to play AK on a double paired board

jgreenman18

jgreenman18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$50 NLHE STT Deep Stacked: $50$ NLHE STT Deep Stacked: $ : How to play AK on a double paired board

I was playing in a rather fishy cash game in my local area and ran into this situation.
Player 1 limp (50)
Player 2 limp (50)
Hero (cutoff) AKo (45BB)(^250)
Player 3 (button) fold
Player 4 (small) fish call(250)
Villan (big blind) (60 BB) solid Prob a vpip:20 pfr:10 just a guess call(250)
Player 5 fold
I raised preflop 5x to combat the two limpers who both folded but the small blind and the big blind both called
The flop came 10s10h6d
Both blinds checked to me where I raised half pot(400) then small blind folded big blind called
The turn brought 10s10h6d6c
Then the villan bet into me 400 only 1/3 of a pot after complaining the previous hand about having no cards I called just thinking it was a bluff on a double paired board with a kicker
The river 10s10h6d6c2h
He bet into me again about 300 again giving me huge pot odds and I made a hero call tell me what u think of my play or if I should be hanging around

Y

ymalemodels

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not an expert, but I feel like the only hand that he could really have strength here is something like JJ QQ, KK, AA and the latter two are a bit unlikely as you have blockers. It's a bit weird because those hands would 3 bet and only flat if they wanted to trap and play creatively. Villain could have a pair between 6 or 10 as well.

Bet sizes are so weird, don't know what to think of it.

What did they have?

jgreenman18

jgreenman18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He ended up having j10s and had the full house it was very odd that's why I posted it. This player often tries more fancy manuvers against me compared to other players and I thought it was kind of he had the nuts or nothing and just went with my gut. It kind of made sense for him to fire 3 barrels on this run out which made it kind of tricky. Also I thought the same an overpair probably would have reraised except for maybe jacks

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you know he's capable of pulling moves then it's not the worst spot to hero call..