5$ | don | HT | ATo

maniac

maniac

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi,

this is an fgs analysis. Here you can see that with fgs we should shove this.
( I would like you to post the HRC links but sadly they got not accepted. Can you please help me? I dont know what I am doing wrong) (Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.) Well it accepted not even one link.

here I adjusted the calling ranges for my shove accordingly. I expect them to be looser than nash. This makes it a fold. The ranges a really tight expectations. In reality they will cal looser. Which makes this one even more a fold.

Now I change the shoving ranges of the remaining players. These guy never ever shove this tight or this loose into each other. Here as you can see because they get it in a too small fraction of time we can profitably get it in.
According to this we should estimate the likelyhood of bb and sb getting it in even in a don shove if the dont.

You may not also if you change the ranges slightly here is differs from clearly shoving any 2 and folding almost anything. In a non don enviroment its an easy shove but here where I want to minimize my variance its much closer.

iPoker - 125/250 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 4 players

Hero (CO): 1,052 (4.2 bb)
BTN: 2,168 (8.7 bb)
SB: 790 (3.2 bb)
BB: 790 (3.2 bb)

4 players post ante of 25, SB posts 125, BB posts 250

Pre Flop: (pot: 475) Hero has :10h4: :as4:
Hero folds, 2 folds

Results: 350 pot (0 rake)

BB wins 350

Last edited:
X

xrhstos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is this the double or nothing bubble?
If we are just one player remaining and since we cover both SB and BB I would always fold.
I personally haven't studied a lot on the format but from what I've observed through playing is that weaker players play overly tight before the bubble, so you can take advantage of that pressure if you cover them and shove almost any two.
If all 3 players behind are folding anything besides 10% of their range this does give us an orbit of blinds and probably the cash most of the times.
Having said all that, this is an ICM spot rather than anything else and ICM is probably folding here.

maniac

maniac

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi,

thanks for your reply. yep its the bubble. I am not good in that format either because its about reducing variance. Thats why I want put the work in it.

Do you know why I cant post links in here? I just want to share my calc results.

X

xrhstos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know why you can't post your links.
Maybe use the insert url tool and if that doesn't work use a screenshot capture like gyazo and share the picture url instead.