$5.5 NLHE MTT Turbo: A10 suited on a 10J3 flop?

C

collesut

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
150 players left in BB position a call with A10 suited. Flop Is 10J3, me and two others play the hand.
Button shoves 60% my stack.What Is my play?? :rolleyes:

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
150 players left in BB position a call with A10 suited. Flop Is 10J3, me and two others play the hand.
Button shoves 60% my stack.What Is my play?? :rolleyes:

Hey collesut - welcome to the hand analysis forums!

I'd love to give some concrete feedback, but this isn't really enough information to answer or even speculate what the right play is.

150 players left. Cool, but we don't' know how many entered or how many will be paid or even what site you're playing on so this doesn't even let me speculate what part of the tournament you were in.

You don't tell us the size of the raise or who the raiser was (what position was he in and do we have any information on the player?).

You tell us the flop and now suddenly there are 2 more players in the hand we didn't know about! Ahhh!!

Presumably it checks to the BTN, but it would be good to know that explicitly. Then the BTN shoves, which is 60% of your stack... But how much is the shove? And again how much was the raise size pre so we can know the pot size?

You can see what I'm getting at here. We just need WAY more information. Tweaking the information above could make this a jam pre, or a get it in on the flop, or just an easy flop fold potentially.

C

collesut

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for analazys

Hey collesut - welcome to the hand analysis forums!

I'd love to give some concrete feedback, but this isn't really enough information to answer or even speculate what the right play is.

150 players left. Cool, but we don't' know how many entered or how many will be paid or even what site you're playing on so this doesn't even let me speculate what part of the tournament you were in.

You don't tell us the size of the raise or who the raiser was (what position was he in and do we have any information on the player?).

You tell us the flop and now suddenly there are 2 more players in the hand we didn't know about! Ahhh!!

Presumably it checks to the BTN, but it would be good to know that explicitly. Then the BTN shoves, which is 60% of your stack... But how much is the shove? And again how much was the raise size pre so we can know the pot size?

You can see what I'm getting at here. We just need WAY more information. Tweaking the information above could make this a jam pre, or a get it in on the flop, or just an easy flop fold potentially.
Yeah i get it, i know what you mean, it was my first thread in CC so it went a little off
Thanks for replying and giving more info:eek:

J

julianjjboy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ITM already? If ITM I think I will call it, another think way, J or 3 hit your suited or not, if can't become flush, you can fold it.

C

collesut

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ITM already? If ITM I think I will call it, another think way, J or 3 hit your suited or not, if can't become flush, you can fold it.
No suited cards rainbow flop
Played it kinda weird, i'll post it in a few days
Thanks for reply:D