DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone!
i would like to share i hand i did played on Marathon 5.50$ on pokertsars .

blinds 300/600

Hero; STACK($35.656) ;MP+1 :kc4::10c4: I open Raise $1.320
Cutt off Player;Stack($34.911) Call $1.320
Button Player;Stack($49.190) Call $1.320
POT; $ 5.400
Flop; :qc4::jh4::kh4:
I do a continuation bet on the flop $4.590
Cutt off player folds
Button Player Re-Raise $9.180
I was thinking with what range is raising and i call his bet
Turn::9c4:
POT; $23.760 My stack($25,156)
I completed Straight my hand is too strong to fold in that moment i just was loosing against AT i diceded to check to pot control becking and praying to my oponnet check.
Button player in Turn Bet ;$11.800 Pot; $35.640
After this Bet im really comited i can`t call to after fold in river if the flush will not complete so i thinking a bit and I decided to go All-in $ 25.156 and the player Snap Call...
Button player Shows;:ks4::jc4:
I was surprise in this moment :eek::eek::eek:
River;:6c4: i made K high Flush
I won a Pot $74.072
What you think about this hand? give me your opion how i did play and how the other player did play?

Last edited:
F

FernandPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there ! First of all, pretty sick hand. The setup is pretty huge, with that amazing turn card for you.
Your check on the turn was great, he bet 1/3 pot, and you raise all-in... Vilain just couldn't find a fold here, and I can understand it.
Overall, I think it was just a sick setup.

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there ! First of all, pretty sick hand. The setup is pretty huge, with that amazing turn card for you.
Your check on the turn was great, he bet 1/3 pot, and you raise all-in... Vilain just couldn't find a fold here, and I can understand it.
Overall, I think it was just a sick setup.

Thanks for comment and opinion mate really appreciate it. My guess is he thought I was bluffing and going to the heart Flush Draw I did play I few time against this player and he is good a good player but definitely in that time he doesn’t read my hand well.

F

FernandPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for comment and opinion mate really appreciate it. My guess is he thought I was bluffing and going to the heart Flush Draw I did play I few time against this player and he is good a good player but definitely in that time he doesn’t read my hand well.

Your opponent couldn't do much here I think... There are so many flush draws (hearts, and clubs), straight draws, and the board as you can see is really wet... So yeah, you played it well, but he just didn't think he was beaten, as he beats still lots of hands, and the fact that there are lots of bluff combo's possible.

No problem :)

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, the only thing I disagree about how you played the hand in the pre-flop I honestly would not have made that raise but the rest of the hand was played correctly from my point of view.

Greetings

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, the only thing I disagree about how you played the hand in the pre-flop I honestly would not have made that raise but the rest of the hand was played correctly from my point of view.

Greetings

Hi! Thanks for your opinion appreciate it. The thing is don’t like limp call I think lim is just worth it when you are a table of full a maniac to maximum value if you have a strong hand so I understand many people like to go to the flop safety but that not my style to play poker I prefer lead and be aggressive.

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MTT 5.5 $

Greetings

Hi! Thanks for your opinion appreciate it. The thing is don’t like limp call I think lim is just worth it when you are a table of full a maniac to maximum value if you have a strong hand so I understand many people like to go to the flop safety but that not my style to play poker I prefer lead and be aggressive.

Last edited:
T

trent32la

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop open is fine. Check flop. Your relative hand strength on this board is not nearly as strong as you might think. Being OOP in a 3way pot on a very wet flop, KT fits nicely into a x/c range here. You cannot get multiple streets of value with KT here and it is good to have some Tx in your checking range. Flop is a gross call vs a click back and turn is a x/shove.

Also, you failed to read #5 in the stickied post of this section....

5. Do NOT indicate what the outcome of the hand is, especially in the opening post. This is a truly irrelevant piece of information, since it's an unknown variable when you acted throughout the hand. It also biases the analysis - if I know that you got sucked out on the river, I may not think clearly about what your action should have been on the flop.

L

lolwo911

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Apponent so low skill player. But you play so good, your check so strong:rolleyes:

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I assumed it was your style and I respect that, my opinion was based on the reading that I give to the hand that's why I mentioned that I disagreed with the raise preflop did not mean it was wrong, just that I would not have done it and as I mentioned in my first reply I think the hand was well played

Flight777sem

Flight777sem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it’s always depends with the table dynamic and how you’re playing in that stage of the tournament but i think you could even check that flop. When it’s 3 handed like that they mostly have KQ-KJ-QJ types of hands and you are behind for the moment. Your opponent made understandable reraise on the flop ( he might make it even bigger) but also he made a mistake with keep firing later. He could check and pot control on the turn. However anyway it’s a nice hand , you didn’t play wrong I’m just talking about different options�� Your check is okay but no need to overrate it’s also kinda standard in that position. Nevertheless congrats

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well it’s always depends with the table dynamic and how you’re playing in that stage of the tournament but i think you could even check that flop. When it’s 3 handed like that they mostly have KQ-KJ-QJ types of hands and you are behind for the moment. Your opponent made understandable reraise on the flop ( he might make it even bigger) but also he made a mistake with keep firing later. He could check and pot control on the turn. However anyway it’s a nice hand , you didn’t play wrong I’m just talking about different options�� Your check is okay but no need to overrate it’s also kinda standard in that position. Nevertheless congrats

Thanks for the message any opinion different for me is important all of us can make the things differently so thank you.

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Flop shoupd be a check or a bet of around 65% pot. No need to go that large.

Rest of hand looks good.