$3.30 NLHE MTT Turbo: $3,30 NLHE MTT Turbo: $3,30 NLHE MTT Turbo: $3,30 NLHE MTT Turbo: 3Bet AKo

F

FernandPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No idea if you do know it, but the link doesn't work. That may be the reason you've got no replies.

I'm sorry I can't answer you..

maezma

maezma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It does not work because you have twice repeated the http: // in the url. I think you played at random, it's a danger what you did after seeing two 10 and not having even one pair. There are moments when even premium hands should be released.

SuzdalDEcor

SuzdalDEcor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Decided to give chips on the turn?) This is a very bad check-raise. You will receive a call or all-in in 65-70% of cases. It is not good for bluffs. And you have around 20% equity. It is very bad for value.

0815am

0815am

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a big fan of the check raise on the turn. I would think villain has low PP often kn the flop and he won’t fold. So I rather XF or XC.

As played, turn card isn’t good for barreling so I would just give up

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To start off I dont like the preflop raising size. We are sitting on about 30bb and raising 3x here is too large via our stack size - we are already committing 10% to the pot from the jump. That being said I am 100% on board with the flop cbet and sizing. The turn gets hazy for me. I hate it in a sense because when we raise there we are ONLY getting called by better hands or draws with much more equity than our Ace hi - but at the same time, I like the raise because we dont have a club and could try and win the pot outright right now - the problem is our sizing - with the villains turn bet our SPR is right at 1:1 here...therefore if we are going to bluff we need to jam and maximize fold equity. If we raise to 6800 and get called SPR is super awkward and we will have somewhere around a 15% pot bet left behind which has zero fold equity when we miss...technically our opponent should never be flatting our turn raise, they should shove or fold but you never know. Strange players do strange things.

Anyhow, I hope those options make sense. You are still ahead of aloooot of hands on the turn so I think in your shoes I would flat the turn and evaluate all rivers.

X

xrhstos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like always c-betting that flop since we usually get called by hands that have us beat.
On the turn I see all options, but if you are checking you should do it to induce your opponent betting with some bluffs and not to check raise.
Your line didn't make a lot sense and is not representing your range, since most of the times you would 3-barrel and not check raise turn with JJ+.

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
Preflop: with 30bb standard raise siza is between 2-2.3bb. No reason to raise 3bb, in fact by raising 3bb you are forcing villains to fold AJ-AT-A9 and KJ-KT type of hands that you dominate.

Flop: This is a very bad flop for you, because villain can have a lot of Tx hands. This is a spot where you want play very cautiously. Smart play is to check your entire range, including AA, KK and Tx hands.

Turn: As played, turn card is bad for you, because flush got there. if you had club you could go all in, but your this particular hand doesn't have enough blockers. When you check and villain bets, it's easy fold, villain easily can have Tx and flush and in both cases you are dead. Check-raising here is extremely stupid, because you have no outs against Tx, no outs against flush and no blockers. Good check-raising hand would be AcJ(outs to nut flush, blocking JT). There is so much dead money in the middle you can't have many bluffs here. Your raising size doesn't matter, it's practically allin. Just looking at pot odds it looks like you need to have roughly 1 bluff for 4 value hands. If you are raising AKo with no club, you have way, way way too many bluffs.

Overall, very bad. or did you try to play it worst way possible?