$3.30 NLHE MTT Deep Stacked: $3.30 NLHE MTT Deep Stacked: $ : countinuing on the turn

S

serna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$3.30 NLHE MTT Deep Stacked: $3.30 NLHE MTT Deep Stacked: $ : countinuing on the turn

https://www.weaktight.com/h/5cd2a76ad39043d30a8b4634
I was wondering if i should continue betting on the turn or check. On one hand by checking I allow him to realize his flush draw equitty( if he has any ).On the other hand he has some 910,99,810,78,10j.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the hand was well played but I bet on the turn there was no need to show that the 10h was a card that scared you as you say he should have a flush project and I think it was a good opportunity to increase the pot, but I repeat that is what I would have done does not mean it was the best

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the hand was well played but I bet on the turn there was no need to show that the 10h was a card that scared you as you say he should have a flush project and I think it was a good opportunity to increase the pot, but I repeat that is what I would have done does not mean it was the best

Agree here. What hand with a 10 calls preflop MP and then calls a postflop raise? Maybe a donk with 10 9? That's really about it. Unless your thought was to exercise a bit of pot control in case he has 99 or something, I don't like the check. I think barreling every street on this runout is the right play. High probability this guy has 2 big cards...I'll add I think a flush draw with overs is often raising the flop so I'm not overly concerned about it when I get to the turn. Either way, no sense giving free cards with a hand that's almost always ahead...but vulnerable.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you played it fine. I would be check/calling the turn to be clear, and I also think a river check (to check call) would be reasonable too. But I think this line gets value from a few worse pocket pairs, a couple 6x, and maybe an A high once in a blue moon (though that's a little unlikely). But I really like your river sizing bc it allows them to pay off with weaker holdings.

NH!

S

serna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kkonicke
I think over cards like jq, jk ,aj have 13 percent against my hand so I think giving him a free card is not a bad play am I right?

S

skeptix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think generally checking here is fine. As you say, there are these troublesome hands in his range that beat you.