$24 NLHE MTT Rebuy: ATo shove from 4th position with 15BBs correct?

TheGodson

TheGodson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blinds are $400/$800
I have $12,535 holding ATo
It is folded to me in 4th position.
I shove all-in
The Hi-Jack, Cutoff, Button, and SB fold (they have stacks about double mine)
BB calls off with his stack of $6,056.64 (after blind is posted)

Is this a normal push? Is opening for the minimum better? Is this a fold?

I am not close to the bubble either. It is probably about midway through the tournament.

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How about antes ? No antes its only minraise 2bb , fold very nit game.. About shove very hard sayd without hud, need more info about villains...

If in game have antes its very close shove , but sure what this profitable , also you can minraise 2bb. Shove or minraise with antes its fine , both variants are normal and profitable..

C

cantwinaflip

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How about antes ? No antes its only minraise 2bb , fold very nit game.. About shove very hard sayd without hud, need more info about villains...

If in game have antes its very close shove , but sure what this profitable , also you can minraise 2bb. Shove or minraise with antes its fine , both variants are normal and profitable..

I agree with horizon here. If no antes min raise. If there are antes it is a very close spot and very table dependent.

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think raising or folding here is good since you are not yet desperate.

You said it is still mid way.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like a min open to me. With antes shoving becomes better but id prefer to raise call this type of hand. But what move I choose is highly dependant on the players left to act.