$16 NLHE MTT: JJ in BTN vs two limpers

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends, I have a question about how I played JJ from the button against two limpers, one of them played almost all hands, and paid a lot on the flop and turn, I put a label.:D

What do you think about the line I followed with this hand?

I make a rol at 4,000, do you think it was very small?
then on the flop comes a K, and I did not know whether to do cbet, or check, because the player Martin likes to pay, I decided to control the pot, and check.
Then, check, chek, chek, on the turn, I did not want to bet on the turn, because the player martin, could make me chek raise.
The player martin bet on the river, and I call.

As they think I played this hand, which was conditioned by the player Martin, if there was another player in his place, I would have played differently.

gl all :)

Attachments

• c0.jpg
    c0.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 30
  • c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 29
  • c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 30
greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The common thing in this case is to make a C-Bet on the flop after doing the pre-flop raise, but I can interpret by your post that you had a very good information about your opponent that makes me think that the check on the turn was correct then the call and the river was what you should do, in conclusion for the information you have from your opponent the hand was well played, I just think and it is my very personal opinion that with 4 limpers your raise pre-flop should be a little higher to give value to your hand and to have total control of the hand, but I repeat well played

L

levidoff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
flop bet 40%
turn check
river bet-call, or check - check

Kavaleits

Kavaleits

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all, read the rules on how to correctly post poker hand analyze.
1. Use a free poker hand converter.
2. Do not indicate what the result of the hand is - it is irrelavant information for poker hand analysis.
But, about your play, I think you should bet more on the pre-flop approximately 4800, because of limpers. Then C-bet on the flop and probably villain would fold.

Flight777sem

Flight777sem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Decision always depends on your opponent and table dynamic. So you knew your opponent and decided to play like this. I respect that and it seems that you have played nice.

SuzdalDEcor

SuzdalDEcor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FLOP:
You can play pot control only vs AGRO-fishes. Vs standard fishes you must value betting 3X, 6X, 45, 77-TT.
TURN:
You must pot control, because you`ve got bluff catcher