Grinder raises to T$350
Blinds fold
Hero 4-bets to T$1050
Grinder flats

Flop (T$2175) :kd4: :5s4: :4c4:

Hero leads out for T$1675

Grinder raises to T$5000

Hero ???

Grinder when he had sat down at the table was UTG on the 2nd hand and had blind raised to T$100 my BB in that hand. No hands have gone to showdown yet. Tournament allows rentry up till the start of level 7, levels are 50 min long.

ovitoo

ovitoo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Personally, I'd fold cause we're oop and likely gonna have to stack 600bbs. Just seems like a bad spot where you could only catch a bluff.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Additional info - I have the $$$ to do the re-entry but you re-enter in your same set.

OMGITSOVER9K

OMGITSOVER9K

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sick spot.

think he can play AK like this, but thats like the only thing he plays this way? and most of the time he'd probably flat a value hand given the dryness of the board, so why would he raise? unless he thinks we're gonna spazz station down because of that and is raising for value.

if we peel we're gonna be in a bunch of tough turn + river spots, so I prob fold.

actually he can 3bet/call pretty wide this deep IP?! so surely he has a fair bit of air here, not sure if he floats his air as opposed to raising though.

station down..

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have maybe just flatted his 3bet OOP preflop and have looked from there. It's so early.