$100 NLHE MTT Rebuy: KK UTG on dry board

TenJack

TenJack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First hand of large field MTT, so no info on villians. 250BB starting stack.

Hero is UTG with Ks Kd, raise to 4 BB.

UTG+2, MP3 and button limp, blinds fold.

Flop 7h 2c 4s

Hero bets 15 BB

UTG+2 raises to 45 BB.
Limpers fold.

Hero calls.

Turn: 2d

Hero bets 70 BB
Villain raises all in.

Hero??

Would like to hear what people have to say about his range here. It is also a rebuy, so the guy might be gambling.

J

Jamuka7657

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If he is not gambling I think he either has an overpair or hit a set. Still it's hard not to go all in here.

I

ibetmyho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stacking off with Kings for 250bb isn't great. He has to be absolutely terrible to raise get it in with 10 10+ , there are no flush draws out there which he could be gambling with. It's very likely he has a set. Why on earth are you leading turn after calling the raise? If you don't want to fold surely just check call it down and hope he has worse somehow.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Being so earl in the tournament it impossible to say what he has. Unless you know he is a total a nut case its hard to put 250BB in pot with 2 kings. While he might be gambling he could also have a set. The question is do you want to gamble here and call. One thing that i would have done different is after the villain 3 bets you pre flop, i would have gone into check down mode. It still may have been costly buy you may have gotten to the river that way.