yes we had the best kicker for flush draw but we still had 20+bb by folding

how much chips we get w/ rebuy? if its more than 20bb then im calling too

R

RocwX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Against that number of limps you had to call. If you raised to 3 or 3.5x most of them wouldn't fold and your hand wasn't good enough to justify shoving preflop. You couldn't fold, also, because of the great pot odds.

After the flop, with two players going all in and you drawing for the nut flush, you had good odds to call. Even if you could know before hand that two of your outs were being held by another player, 7 outs to a flush is not bad, you just needed 2.6 to 1 to call and you were getting 2.59, pretty much break even. Of course, you didn't know that, so you only needed 1.86 to 1.

I would have done the same in most cases, except maybe for ICM reasons.

R

RocwX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Against that number of limps you had to call. If you raised to 3 or 3.5x most of them wouldn't fold and your hand wasn't good enough to justify shoving preflop. You couldn't fold, also, because of the great pot odds.

After the flop, with two players going all in and you drawing for the nut flush, you had good odds to call. Even if you could know before hand that two of your outs were being held by another player, 7 outs to a flush is not bad, you just needed 2.6 to 1 to call and you were getting 2.59, pretty much break even. Of course, you didn't know that, so you only needed 1.86 to 1.

I would have done the same in most cases, except maybe for ICM reasons.

I miscalculated the odds, you're only getting 1.59 to 1. You should fold. Sorry for the inconvenience.

vlad1slaw

vlad1slaw

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm.. Why call preflop? Mb better raise to isolate. But played as played, easy fold on flop. What cards did you plan to see with two opponents in AI? :)

C

cgcook38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Folding post is the way I would have gone. You're still in decent shape with that amount of chips and there will certainly be better situations to attempt a large pot. If the board had not paired, I might think differently.

Pre flop I certainly would have considered a raise all-in with that many limpers, depending on the table. Certainly, most of the time I just limp along and hope for a good flop.

1luckysob

1luckysob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
raise pre flop, this is a nice spot for a squeeze with your stack and your holdings/position.

A

Aslama01

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm shoving preflop here. A raise would be around 1
.5 to 2k of your chips which is gonna be hefty. At that point put it in and hope to see everyone fold, but know you got outs as well.

Full Flush Poker