CO (t2,490)
BTN (t1,077)
SB (t1,210)
BB (t1,845)
SB posts the small blind of t15
BB posts the big blind of t30
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Hero [Jd][Js]
UTG raises to t60, UTG+1 raises to t180, UTG+2 folds, MP raises to t1,098 and is all-in, Hero ???

This is fairly early on in the SnG, it's only about the 10th hand, so I really don't know much about these opponents. No previous history with any of them.

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fold, JJ is not enough strong hand against this action.

T

Tomasz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello for me the situation looks light reshoove but JJ is so close to call we are underdog

pocketelf0

pocketelf0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is an easy fold. Seeing as you have people still to act behind you, and a lot of them at that. But regardless of anything you are facing 4 hands getting it in with a pair.. I would even fold QQ here actually.

J

JPainTrainSicko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Given the action this is a fold. JJ is vulnerable and it looks like you will be against a couple villains.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Given all that action, I'd fold also, but I'd be sick. I mean I've seen players at this level do this with almost ATC and you know 1/2 of them are doing It with a hand such as AJs/AQ, and the other might be over playing 10<. Still though fold.

Question of topic, what hand converter are you using?

pocketelf0

pocketelf0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easiest fold ever. I'm folding anything besides ACES and Kings. I'd fold QQ here because you're facing early position raises and still have people to act. It's only a pair

dnegsisabadreg

dnegsisabadreg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Given all that action, I'd fold also, but I'd be sick. I mean I've seen players at this level do this with almost ATC and you know 1/2 of them are doing It with a hand such as AJs/AQ, and the other might be over playing 10<. Still though fold.

Yup, this is what I thought as well.

Results:
Hero folds.
UTG+1 calls and shows Q♦Q♥
MP shows 2♥2♦

Question of topic, what hand converter are you using?
Not a converter, I just did it by hand.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
super simple fold, making these folds early on in SNGs will dramatically boost your earnings in most cases.

I don't even blink an eye when folding these hands early in SNGs, most of the profit you make is 5handed or around the bubble when the blinds are huge and the ICM decisions are more crucial.

SO think less about making folds like this, and think more about making your ITM/Bubble Late game paly super solid

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
super simple fold, making these folds early on in SNGs will dramatically boost your earnings in most cases.

I don't even blink an eye when folding these hands early in SNGs, most of the profit you make is 5handed or around the bubble when the blinds are huge and the ICM decisions are more crucial.

SO think less about making folds like this, and think more about making your ITM/Bubble Late game paly super solid

Where Is the "Super simple fold", when players are over playing 22, come on man? I agree with the other statement "Making a fold such as these will boost your earnings In most cases", but come on 22 FK, lolz. I love the maniac players:)

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where Is the "Super simple fold", when players are over playing 22, come on man? I agree with the other statement "Making a fold such as these will boost your earnings In most cases", but come on 22 FK, lolz. I love the maniac players:)

Wha?

We're facing a UTG raise a UTG+1 3bet and a player who jammed all in over the top of that.

Yes players at this level are bad, but it really doesn't change the point that we're going to showdown with our JJ vs at least one player and usually two. It also doesn't change the fact that we make basically nothing in terms of $EV in these spots, all it does it help get us setup for late game if we win the all in, so we're usually making thin profits in terms of Cev, but nothing in terms of $ev really.

Quite happy to explain in more detail why this is a "super simple fold". It would literally take me about 2 seconds to hit fold in this spot...

Delvuter

Delvuter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cEV and $EV, I have so much to learn!