$1.1 NLHE MTT: Shove from SB

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with our stack effectively under 10BB this is a really good shove, well played. i wouldn't go too much wider on the SC type hands since these types of players tend to call a bit too wide, but sc's are fine 89 87s etc, jamming any Ax broadway and pairs as well.

Vs this type of player though you could also limp/stab flop, but that can and will put you in akward postflop spots, so if you are not comfortable with that then just jam it always.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would have limped in to see if the flop helped, especially because you're going to be on the button next hand. Lots of time/hands to make a move.

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its could be even better if you try it only against villain with average stack as yours or less imo.

T

touchmytallalla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
looking at the stats of opponent cant imagine that he can call with K2

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is very surprising that villain called your shove with lose range, because he have very passive stats... I think you a lot stealing and villain decided call you..But it was easy shove, just unlucky...

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yer sometimes they just snap call for whatever reason, just note it and move on, we're like 45% to win here so it's pretty close to a flip, not a bad spot to be in a MTT really.

SnGLearn

SnGLearn

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is good shove. I'm shoving with: 22+, A2+, K2+, Q8+, J8s+, J9o+, T8s+, T9o+, 87s+

T

trent32la

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Snap shove. We have great equity when called and don't want to 2.5x or limp here and get jammed on or flatted and then be forced to r/f or play OOP.