$0.55 NLHE MTT Turbo: Fold 22 vs 3Bet - amazing flop

B

brettlums

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, you can't be results oriented. Facing a all in and a rejam calling with 2's you're usually behind. I ran it though icmizer for you, should only be calling 88+AQs+,AKo

https://imgur.com/a/Vrd3KIK

S

spr0ck3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ugh, those are the worst. I missed flopping quads in a bounty tournament not calling for 1/5 of my stack with a marginal hand - only for that 1/5 of my stack to have been enough to see a flop that 5 people I covered eventually went all-in on.

Brettlums (hey, I know you! :D) is right - you can't be results oriented. If it feels like it's becoming a trend, check your stats (where it will usually be shown as either variance or selection bias remembering your bat beats but not the 99 hands when you would've called and lost chips) and reassess.

Good luck out there!

vokrugdookola

vokrugdookola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in the same place goes raises with UTG, 22 is too junk hand even for call

Flight777sem

Flight777sem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely you made the correct fold. That happens but I personally feel okay after those kind of hands, the important thing is knowing that you’ve played it right

F

FernandPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good fold ! It always hurts when you see the flop, but don't be sad and just think about it in the right way : you are behind in lots of cases, so WP, and move on :D

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, I would fold, but I can feel the desperation to see this flop.

Folding in Poker