This is a discussion on $0.10 NLHE STT Turbo: Did i played this hand correctly? within the online poker forums, in the Tournament Hand Analysis section; Villian Stats (VPIP/PFR/AF): 56/11/0.25
So, i am wondering about this hand, i am wondering if i played it well on all streets or if i did
I think you played it okay, although since it was a limped pot I think I would have bet on the flop with top pair top kicker, also helps to thin the field.
June 1st, 2018, 5:01 AM
Poker at: ACR
re: Poker & $0.10 NLHE STT Turbo: Did i played this hand correctly?
In my opinion, you played this hand very different to how I would.
1. Preflop I would have raised to 900 for these reasons:
- You can win the hand right there without a showdown and pick up 5BB.
- If you get called it is by a lot of hands that you dominate. ie weaker aces.
- You don't want to play multiway OOP with A10 offsuit - you rarely make the nuts with this hand.
2. As played you limped along. You should lead out with you Top Pair Top Kicker for value and protection. Maybe 3/4 to full pot. A lot of turn cards are bad for you on this flop.
3. Your river fold is good - at these stakes, it is a 9 minimum but most likely a flush, when you get called twice on the turn. But this was your pot to loose - I would say you had the best hand preflop and on the flop.
June 1st, 2018, 5:31 AM
Online Poker at: pokerstars
Game: holdem nle
dont limp on top of 3 or 4 limpers raise or fold with such hand