$0.10 NLHE MTT Turbo: Q7o postflop (all-in call)

B

Brawo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hyper-turbo tournaments are difficult to analyze (here blinds up every 3minutes), because we play all-in or fold mainly. You see flop for free. You have had flushdraw only with 4bb ehh I think I would make fold here. Call is little bingo play ;) You have to pay 8k to 18k to win 26k, so you have 8:26 --> 1:3 flush draw give you 1:2 from flop to river, so from mathematical side it was good decision, but like i said, here a lot of players are short. Good luck.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As played, I think you HAVE to call. Bad spot for us when they are already ahead, but he should've shove preflop with 77s.

If I were you B vs B - I would have shoved preflop, we have 5bb and the guy limped into us - sure sometimes it's a trap but more often than not it is a sure sign of weakness and we can take the aggressive initiative and win the hand. In this particular scenario it plays out the same but I think you will find yourself winning more pots this way. Dont just go shoving any old hand - I'd say most of your mid range Qx+, JT+ all the Kx and Ax and all the pairs is probably ideal.

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As played you had 11 outs to beat a pair of 7s, and you were getting 2.25:1 to call, so that was fine. BUT...you will rarely have all those outs and could already be dead vs a K high flush, so I think a fold is good. And that player is absolutely terrible. Limping 77 and then shoving that flop is very much window licking territory.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Considering his range its a good call. Lets see. Since you both have small amount of bb he would often shove from sb with any high card or pocket pairs or even smaller suited connectors. Maybe even as a bluff. So his range of going all in pre flop is very wide and if he limped in it probably means he has trash. He would raise every ace for sure, and shove after flop is terrible. You still have second best flush draw and its not really probable he has a king as he would be raising with one 90% of the time in this position. And now the problem is the level of players in this tournaments. They are completely unpredictable and 90% very bad players so maybe, just because of that you should consider folding even though you re getting a nice price to call.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would go all in on pre flop. But it s ok calling on that flop too.