what do you do???
Ok...For some reason, I didnt copy the hand history here....but, I will give you the scenerio best I can....let me know what you would do.
- 0.25/0.50 NL HE Table, 6 handed
- Been at the table for 20 minutes
- Baught in for 40.00
- Sitting with 34.00
- Table is pretty tight
- I have happened to raise 1 opp 4x when they have limped
- Previous hand dealt KK on button, opp. had limped UTG, and folded
Hand Dealt: AsKs (Button -1)
- Folded to me, I raise to 2.25
- SB Folds, BB ***player that I have raised 4x previously*** thinks, and raises to a total of 5.00
- I think about it, and come to the observation that she must be getting pissy because of my raises so I reraise another 8.00 (2x her bet) making it a total of 13.00 (I wanted to get an understanding of where I was at).....she thinks for a wee bit, and reraises all in, another 10.50
My questions are:
a) Do you reraise her $5.00 bet based on the information I have provided?
b) If you do, do you then call her all in, even though you got information that she most likely has a viable hand?
c) Do you fold to her all in, with an already 26.25 pot (was only 10.50 more to call here) and assume your AsKs is beat?
See, personally....I do not like to go all in preflop with AK, even if it is suited. However, based on the information, I really felt at first that she was just making a play back at me.....and then I thought to myself.....well, she could have 99, TT, JJ, QQ, AK, AQ, AJ.....all hands that a lot of micro-stake NL Cash game players would push with against an aggressive player.....the only 2 hands I REALLY dont want to see here is AA or KK.
Anyway, what are your thoughts on this???