Most of your questions are answered already, but I'll put my 2c in anyways.
Originally Posted by tufat23
I'm most curious to get your opinions on:
1. Do you like the flop line? if not what would you do instead and why?
2. Is the turn an autocheck? what would be the reasons to bet again?
3. River is a clear valuebet, but what range can he have for a raise?
4, because of his raising range in 3, whats your calling range?
1) Most big kings (and other bigger hands) are reraising or folding PF, so I do like your line on the flop. It's kind of WA/WB - we're only scaring off worse hands with a c-bet, and giving money to better ones. We're also inviting some bluffs in.
2) Well I don't like betting for the same reasons as 1). We're giving money to better hands (aj/kx/FH/etc), and we're only scaring off bluff attempts and underpairs. I'm not really afraid of getting outdrawn here as any ace worth calling PF isn't taking this line, and AQ/AT are probably reraising PF, so I prefer checking.
3) Why is it a clear valuebet? Do underpairs really call this river? Are we even going to see smaller jacks (ie do they call PF)?
As for his reraising range, it could be Kx, 66 or 55, but they're all fairly unlikely. I think your line looks pretty odd to him and he's probably trying to bluff you off of a smaller pair or some busted draw or something. Basically bluff>66/55>Jx>Kx. I'd be most scared of the small set turned FH because of his PF line fitting it perfectly.
And welcome to the site, tufat. Nice to get some insight into 400nl; we don't have many regulars above 200nl. Hope to see some more posts from you in the future.