Originally Posted by Chris_TC
If I have to pot it to protect an actual hand
There are very few occasions where you 'have to' do this, and where a 3/4 pot bet isn't just as effective as a pot bet is.
Only ~15 mins in, i made a few little notes as I went along
- pot cbet w/2nd pair, excessive
- 3 bet 3bb pfr to 11bb, excessive
- called button raise with 44 in SB, should often 3-bet
- called SB raise in BB with KJ, not terrible in position but should 3-bet often
- again cbetting near pot with TPQK, excessive
basically looks like slightly overzealous bet sizing and not 3-betting enough, will watch the rest this afternoon and revert.
edit: ah, i missed the bit where you explained the PO stats, nvm