AQs in late position
** Game ID 15143408 starting - 2006-12-08 21:24:44
** On Request [Hold 'em] (2.00|4.00 No Limit - Cash Game) Real Money
- Psyklone sitting in seat 1 with R294.25 [Dealer]
- Pockitzz sitting in seat 2 with R690.12
- SeroZero sitting in seat 3 with R572.88
- BigV sitting in seat 4 with R89.51
- Patsie sitting in seat 5 with R457.00
- Bee sitting in seat 6 with R250.87
- daxi1234 sitting in seat 7 with R52.00
- loopy sitting in seat 8 with R913.13
Pockitzz posted the small blind - R2.00
SeroZero posted the big blind - R4.00
** Dealing card to loopy: Ace of Clubs, Queen of Clubs
BigV called - R4.00
Patsie called - R4.00
daxi1234 raised - R8.00
loopy raised - R25.00
Here's my question: Is the raise correct? I was going to raise to 20 in any event; should I pay Daxi's minraise any attention?.
Psyklone called - R25.00
BigV called - R25.00
daxi1234 called - R25.00
Whew. Three callers.
BTW The reads - BigV was pretty awful. Daxie was new to the table. Psyklone was quite tight, but passive.
** Dealing the flop: 7 of Clubs, 6 of Spades, Ace of Spades
I'm reasonably sure I played this correctly from here on out.
loopy bet - R65.00 (Pot = 83)
BigV went all-in - R64.51
BigV shows: 2 of Hearts, 2 of Diamonds
** Dealing the turn: 3 of Clubs
** Dealing the river: Queen of Diamonds
loopy wins R232.77 from the main pot