$50 NLHE 6-max: No getting away from this ?

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
25/50p blinds look down at KdKs in the cut off. utg+1 flats I bump it up to £3.50 folds to big blind who makes the call utg folds. Effective stacks hero 80bb BB 90bb. Flop comes Kc 3d 5s. Big blind checks I c bet 4.00 just under half pot bet on that dry a flop was the thinking. He calls turn brings a 7c and I bet again for 14 and he jams for remaining stack. hero? No reads on this player as it was 4th hand I'd been at this table is top set too strong to lay down here ? Has he turned a set of sevens? Part of his range will be sets of 5s 3s and 7s would a nut flush draw take this line ?

Last edited:
G

Gabe16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Folding would be a mega exploit, without reads impossible!

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I couldn't fold and literally snapped it in tbh. He has 46o. Definitely didn't see that one. Don't think I did anything wrong at any point maybe preflop raise was small. C bet on that dry a flop was fine IMO.

M

mikeisthebestever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Snap call.

His most likely holdings..
Sets, straights, combo draws, the way I figured it there are about 15 combos of hands he can have here, and you have roughly 75-80% equity against that range. If you include random two pairs, single pairs, or other bluffs, your equity goes up SIGNIFICANTLY.

You have almost his entire range crushed, call it off, if he came in for a 7x open with 46, make a note of it and take advantage of it later.

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's no way you can fold, and even if he does have the 64, you still have boat and quad outs.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Turn bet size?

25/50p blinds look down at KdKs in the cut off. utg+1 flats I bump it up to £3.50 folds to big blind who makes the call utg folds. Effective stacks hero 80bb BB 90bb. Flop comes Kc 3d 5s. Big blind checks I c bet 4.00 just under half pot bet on that dry a flop was the thinking. He calls turn brings a 7c and I bet again for 14 and he jams for remaining stack. hero? No reads on this player as it was 4th hand I'd been at this table is top set too strong to lay down here ? Has he turned a set of sevens? Part of his range will be sets of 5s 3s and 7s would a nut flush draw take this line ?

Thanks for posting.
I hope my math is close.

flop pot is 7.75- turn pot is 15.75 why are we betting 14?
29.75 in pot when BB jams for 37.5
pot is 67.25 -23.5 for us to call 2.9 to 1 on our call with top set.
We have 22.7% equity vs the 64

The question is how fast should we call I think?

When we are worried about just one nut hand 64 with no reads on OPP this is always a call.

Your hand range for you OPP is way too narrow.
AA is possible 57 possible Ac3c AcKh 4c3c

You made a get out of my pot I am bluffing or have a weak hand turn bet so maybe the guy decided to bluff.

The point is we figure out a realistic range and make our best decision.

Hope this helped.
:)