DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: $5.64
SB: $4.73
BB: $10.42
UTG: $6.31
MP: $4.10
Hero (CO): $7.12

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is CO with Q:heart: Q:club:
UTG raises to $0.15, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.50, 2 folds, BB calls $0.45, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.17) T:spade: 7:club: J:heart: (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $0.65, BB calls $0.65

Turn: ($2.47) J:spade: (2 players)
BB checks, Hero checks

River: ($2.47) 7:spade: (2 players)
BB bets $1.82, Hero calls $1.82

Did hero play this correctly?

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks good to me. No need to get agro OTR, but he is gonna bet with Ax hands here and will have a lot of air, trying to rep a FH, so, yea, I am calling here for sure.

Aceplayer55

Aceplayer55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold
You only beat a bluff.

lol - think I'll make a signature...

TheBigFinn

TheBigFinn

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could bet a little more preflop and on the flop, but it's hard to say they were wrong.

Check the turn is OK. There are few river cards that hurt you and it's 50/50 you are ahead. Its unlikely he has AA or KK since he didn't 3-bet with an UTG raiser behind him. (odd the YTG didn't at least call getting 3 to 1 , BTW). On the flop BB is calling the broadway cards plus JJ, TT, JT and 77. On the turn JJ (only 1 combo), KJ, QJ & JT got there, but all of his big aces are still losers. Checking with the intention of calling the river takes the re-raise and call/bet river bluffs off the table while managing the pot. Only an ace really hurts you and I don't think you want to play for stacks.

It is unlikely the 7 helped, so few 7s in his hand. Would A&, K7 even suited call both per and post flop? Not likely.

All and all pretty much how I would have played it

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stats are really important here. Against fish, you're just going to barrel off. Good players won't peel hands like AK as often out of position, and so we want to induce bluffs against hands like that.

Being 150 bb's deep changes the hand a bit. When you 3-bet, you want to deny odds to set-mine, so to get in that ballpark, I'd 3-bet to $0.60. That would offer your opponent ~11:1 implied instead of 14. And if they're fishy, that's all the more reason to make it big. If they have reggy stats, then a standard c-bet is probably fine, you just need to play the hand trying to keep from getting all your chips in.

I'm fine checking the turn against a guy with solid stats, but against a fish, I just bet/bet/check I think.