2 folds, CO raises to $0.15, Hero raises to $0.40, 2 folds, CO calls $0.25

Flop: ($0.87, 2 players) Q J 5
CO checks, Hero bets $0.45, CO calls $0.45

Turn: ($1.77, 2 players) 8
CO checks, Hero checks

River: ($1.77, 2 players) 6
CO bets $1.05, Hero calls $1.05

villain: 21/15 after 50 hands

Flop: Do I ever checkback any FD in this situation? If yes which ones are good for that? Here I decided to bet having no showdown value but equity + positional advantage and range advantage.

Turn: I don't think 8 is helping me besides only having some showdown value vs gutshot type hands like AT,KT? Should I bet here?

River: Not sure if anything worse calls me here if I ship? I guess it's more likely that he check/raises a flopped set on a flop?

Thanks

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the line you took on every street actually.

Mixing some 3-bets with suited connectors is good.

Flop c-bet is good because if we check then we give up control and villain can lead the turn where we may want to get a free card.

Turn is good check for reasons you stated.

I like the river call for same reason you stated. Nothing is going to call our shove except hands that beat us. Against a known crazy I might jam if I think they will call down very light.

Hujiko

Hujiko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like the 3-bet against the CO, but would make it a bit bigger you want villain to fold now the villain only has to call 0.25 in a 0.55 pot make it at least 0.5 that way the villain has to call 0.3 in a 0.6 pot.

Flop
Good cbet could size bigger or smaller depending on CO type of player. Checking back your middle flush draws is a valid option to protect your check back range. But as it is micro there is less/no need for balancing.

Turn
The 8 improves your hand considerably as it gives you 5 more outs and 2x8 a 3x7 and you could have the best hand now. Both barreling and checking has merits depending on your opponents playing style. (50 hands only 21/15 => tight ...?)

River
Could ship here as AQ and KQ and certainly AA and KK, QQ, JJ can call down. Your flush is somewhat disguised as you checked the turn where a lot of people like double barreling there flushes.

M

micromoi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very ambitious 3 bet with suited connectors. i would never do that on micros. going from there the bet size looks good to me on the flop the check on the turn is good, on the river i dont like the flat call u did hit your card there i like a push for value .