$400 NLHE Full Ring: quads on 7899Tc board

TenJack

TenJack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hero has been pretty loose, vary aggro. Table is sorta tight-passive, so i have been using the c-bet a lot, as well as some double and triple barrels with air. Stacked around 750 BB ($3750)

Villain is really the only other player at this table who is capable of running any sort of play/bluff. Has been really loose, peeling off streets and floating a lot, just running over the passive people. stacked around the same as hero.

The co is incapable, has no clue what he is doing. Likes to go a street with any sort of wacky draw or random pair then fold.

Action folds to hero in MP2 with 9s 9h
Hero raises to 20
Folds around to co, calls 20
villain on bttn calls 20.

Flop: 9d 9c 8c

Hero bets 45
Co calls 45
Villain calls 45

Turn 7c

Hero checks
Co checks
Villain bets 200
Hero calls
Co folds

river 10c

hero checks
Villain bets 550
Hero?

Ugggghhh.

So first, i bet the flop. Both of my villains were probably going to call, so it is a good spot for value. I also have been c-betting a ton, so a check would look sorta weird to villain. (co is so oblivious i could show him quad nines and he would call.)

I check the turn, villain has been floating just about every time when i do this, so it is super exploitable.

The river is the single worst card in the deck for me. Now any random Jc hand or 6c hand has me beat.

I decide to not do my usual and check-raise into a villain that can only call me with better. (i don't think a-high could call a check-raise on this board, do you?) I just flat call, is that the only option? And obtw please don't just say "go all in for the jackpot" lol. Unless we both got super lucky and he has JcQc it doesn't qualify.