JokerStars Zoom, Hold'em No Limit - $0.10/$0.25 - 6 players

9track9 (UTG): $40.10 (160 bb)
GeoLeo407 (MP): $17.92 (72 bb)
3722BMZ (CO): $16.31 (65 bb)
BlueGh0st (BU): $26.34 (105 bb)
walker4vfl (SB): $47.34 (189 bb)
muebarek84 (BB): $25.67 (103 bb)

Pre-Flop: ($0.35) Hero (3722BMZ) is CO with Q A
1 fold, GeoLeo407 (MP) raises to $0.75, 3722BMZ (CO) calls $0.75, 3 players fold

Flop: ($1.85) Q T 8 (2 players)
GeoLeo407 (MP) bets $1.25, 3722BMZ (CO) calls $1.25

Turn: ($4.35) 5 (2 players)
GeoLeo407 (MP) bets $4.20, 3722BMZ (CO) calls $4.20

River: ($12.75) 4 (2 players)
GeoLeo407 (MP) bets $11.72 (all-in), 3722BMZ (CO) calls $10.11 (all-in)

The reason I played with such tilt was because before yesterday I was itm very good position in a nice tournament in bwin.gr , and I was delightful , 2.20$ , bounty hunter style , the glediator or sth it was , when suddenly my pc crashed . F*** , nothing could make it good , no restart , no patience , it was very slow , it couldn't run the bwin application , the pokerstars very slow , the chrome ververy slow , f*** virus maybe ??? :( , first time this happens to me so much , such inconvinience , couldn't run bwin all night , format have to do again :confused::confused::confused: :(:(:( I will buy a new laptop or pc tomorrow , the last was cr** :mad:

Anyway ......

JokerStars gave me some good hands :p for the first time I attempted to play this limit AQvs xx (see spoiler) , 101010 vs Q9 straight (10 on the flop , I check raised him on the flop , he called , few chips he had , he made it on the turn , all in on the turn I went , thought I had him , cooler , saw the 26% , really I didn't have time to say sth , pray for the miracle hand :p River card came so quickly , stars has made the software very fast nowadays :p time is money :cool: once I bluffed big enough pretending the flush and the foe had a set :D

sorry , I logged off angry as I was , other hands dissappeared at the internet cafe (I forget every time I install the lobby I have to check again to save the hands on the pc , cause else they are not saved :rolleyes::(:eek:)) .

I know , it's stupid and crazy abdominal and sacrilege to attempt to play 0.25nl 6max , when I play only 0.02nl 9mx zoom or 0.05 9 max nl zoom , now rarely , and results lets say are even and sth better , :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:(plus I don't use HUD :((first attempt I failed , hope in the future to try it more systematically again and understand it this time :( ) .

I regret and I reconcile with myself :)

Now for the AQ , I was praying he was on tilt and he had KQ or Q10 :p but I was on tilt ;):p:thumpdown silly me :mad:I play cap stack 60% , trying to double it to 100% , then to 200% (2 buyins) and then withdraw it (most of the times this is my strategy , except if I have an upswing luck and I want to take risks :) ) :cool:

So the question is :

1st Fold Preflop After 3betting him and folding to a probable/possible 4bet/shove
2ndFold On The Flop ?
3rd Fold On The Turn ?
4rth Fold On The River ?

5th sth else maybe you propose ??? maybe don't play again 6max ????or don't play higher limits without BRM :eek:?????? , don't play again poker because I play very bad plus with no HUD :bootyshak :thefinger ? ????? I should create a poll :D:D:D ........:(.....Tilt:mad: +bankroll=>$$$:thumpdown:argh::goodnight:confused::confused::confused::mad::(:eek::mad::(:mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(:(:(......................:vroam:

:pcguru: ==>>> TODAY's grinding experiments

I have 24 hours to sleep , I will play some The Elders Scroll V SKYRIM , and see later ... :)

Good Luck to All of You :)

Last edited:
Q

quant1986

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you can go 3-bet preflop with AQo, facing 4bet would be ugly but I will let it go generally. Would prefer flatting with AQo at BTN

As played river is a polarised spot, if you think villain is capable of triple barreling with AJ/KJ, I think you need to call the river bet some of the time.

Facing this river bet, your hand is just a bluff catcher which you blocks some AJ combos.

I believe villain would go for smaller bet sizes with AQ/KQ on the turn/river or may check back one street.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You have no info on the villain and they 3bet to 3BB from MP. In Zoom the general idea is that ranges are tighter than on regular cash tables (YMMV). You are holding a drawing hand. You connect with TPTK on the board but you keep calling behind the villain, so you have no way of knowing if you're ahead or behind. You're just chasing his bets hoping your Queens are good. I'm okay with calling the flop and folding the turn. I'm also okay with raising the flop and folding to a re-raise. Definitely fold on the river.

B

blackburn44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he is leading big sizes with 3 barreling, he probably has a set or maybe a highest pocket pairs. if he does not have a bluff freq, fold the turn. it is a nearly pot size bet.