$200 NLHE 6-max: QQ all in vs. two AK pre

G

Gildog89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its pretty early in my session, but the button has literally raised every hand since I sat down (2 orbits). MP is a splashy player who I have played with before who often shows up with strange hands at showdown. A couple of players just left, so we only have 6 players. I am in the cutoff with $285.

Hero ($285) Qh Qc raises to $10
1 call
MP ($325) raises to $30
Button ($300) raises to $110
I decide to jam my Queens because of who I am up against.
MP Jams for a little more
BU calls

Main pot is $875

We all table our cards for the runout, and I have pretty much the best scenario I could have.

MP AsKs
BU AdKc

After the session, I played with this hand on equilab and found that I was 61% to win the hand (I know I'm in great shape). AKs was 7% to win. AK off was 2% to win. And the AK's are 30% to chop. When I assign ranges to the 2 players that I figure at the point I jam, I am 41% to win vs. 2 players, and 52% if I get heads up vs. Buttons calling range. I obviously don't know that MP is going to call/rejam.

Did I overplay my QQ?

Z

zuker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don`t think you are good enough against 4 bet range. and yes, this is best scenario you could have

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1) How are you in the CO when there are 2 players to act after you, both of them not in the blinds?

2) NH, this is fine. You had a decent read, so getting greedy with QQ is fine.

3) Dont reveal that both players had AK. That will influence the advice you get.

M

mikeisthebestever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are gambling here and if that's what you set out to do it's fine, you lose any post flop edge for the best case of a flip

B

blackburn44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unless both are real tight players, you can fold here. you are not blocking any aces or kings here. and even againist ak, you have %49 chance to lose. you are mostly blocking kq and aq here for both opponents. so unless, you are deep stacked againist them, you should consider fold here for long term bankroll management. i agree it's a tough decision :) also it is correct that, you should fold or shoove never limp in this situation.

TheBigFinn

TheBigFinn

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first impulse was Hell Yes Jam! There is a loose player 4-betting and Hero has a big pair. But on further reflection one has to consider what Villain's 4-bet range is. Let's say AA, KK, AK, QQ and what else? Hero is a 40/60 dog to that. Throw in JJ and AQs and Hero is still a dog. Given that Hero only has $10 in, the odds aren't there. A sad fold followed by tears once the hands are turned over.