1) Your raise needs to be at least 8 cents preflop, and it's not a bad move to limp along either if efffa888 doesn't fold well to c-bets. You want to either isolate your opponent (so you can c-bet most flops) or create a multiway pot (so you have customers when you hit). A 6c raise with a limper already in doesn't accomplish either very well.
2) Include reads on your opponents.
3) You can c-bet this flop. It's super dry, very few draws, so you can get two folds for a 2/3rds pot bet often enough to show a profit.
4) Raise larger on the turn. A pot sized raise is $0.35, and since the pot is so small, you can get away with a larger than pot sized raise without it being obvious. Make it $0.40 cents on the turn, IMO.
5) Go broke on the river if he has 75. Don't fold sets.