$2 NLHE Full Ring: Questionable turn call against 2 villains who show strength
Hero (BB): $2.88
($0.03) Hero is BB with Q ♠
, UTG+1 calls $0.02, 1 fold
, MP1 calls $0.02, 2 folds
, BTN calls $0.02, 1 fold
, Hero checks
($0.09) Q ♦
2 ♠ (4 players)
Hero bets $0.10
, UTG+1 calls $0.10, MP1 folds, BTN calls $0.10
($0.39) 4 ♣ (3 players)
Hero bets $0.20
, UTG+1 raises to $0.40
, BTN raises to $1.28 all in
, Hero calls $1.08, UTG+1 calls $0.78 all in
($4.13) 9 ♥ (3 players - 2 are all in)
BTN is 36 / 2 / 0.6 (123 hands)
UTG+1 is 29 / 6 / 2 (17 hands)
I was playing on 3 tables (trying to get to 4 and then I mean to stop and try playing as well as I can on all 4 as preparation for the future) and couldn't really calculate pot odds
but I want to see what you guys think.
OK, so here is my thinking process:
1. I bet the flop with top pair weak kicker and a flush draw. I get calls from probably other flush draws but even if they hit my Queen high has a chance. If they hit a flush and go All In I fold since the Queen is not good enough.
- I am getting called by better Queens, straight and flush draws, in all cases I can win the pot but if everyone folds here it is good enough for me
2. On turn one of these guys is likely to have a straight, probably wheel but 6 high is possible too. The other one, probably either chasing flush draw or has 2 pairs/set of probably 4s but another straight is also possible.
1) I have 9 outs for the flush which is likely to win here.
2) I have 2 additional outs for winning or tying straight.
Still, pot odds
are not enough and calling is a mistake, right? I couldn't be sure UTG+1 will call. With his call this is borderline but still bad since outs don't all win?