Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
*** HOLE CARDS ***

Dealt to Hero [Qs Qd]

fold, fold, fold, Villain: raises to 0.06, fold, fold, Hero (SB): 3bets to 0.20$, fold,Villain: 4bets to 0.50$, Hero: ??

Villain's VPIP/PRF/AF/3bet: 32/27/63/17 at 238 hands
Villain's stack: 115bb

I saw this guy making plenty of 3bets. No 4bet stats.

Vs a 32/27 at full-ring, can I start folding the third biggest hand? On the other hand, 4bets are stone-cold monsters AA-KK 95% of the time at these stakes.

Thoughts?

C

ChipCommander

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy fold then as you don't have much in compared to the stack size. You could also just call and try to hit your set if he has enough chips to make that worth it and try to keep the pot small if an A or K flops. With the preflop action he is likely to pay you off big if you make your set. Be sure to slow play him if you hit. The flop may also give you a chance to bluff. Use a small bet (maybe 2 bets) to see how he is feeling about his hand. Probably not good to bluff too hard after if you see he hasn't connected or is afraid of the board unless he is a good player and playing tightly to large bets.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, you shouldn't be folding here for under 120bbs. I'd prefer calling, and keeping his bluffs in, but not sure if you have enough data to know how he'll play in a 4-bet pot post flop, so I don't hate just shoving also. But with that guys stats at full ring, no way you're dumping this hand.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I just cram it in here. He’ll call with his 22, because you obviously have AK.

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never folding QQ in that spot vs that type of player. If you fold QQ to a 32 27 player just never raise QQ in the first place. If he has AA or KK somehow you still win 1/5 in that worst case scenario

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Thank you guys.

Of course I couldn't fold my QQ vs this guy SB vs HJ. Snap-shoved and faced AA.....